Vaporeon

Spray Rules Clarification

The current rules on what sprays are allowed are really wishy-washy. As it is, sprays that aren't explicitly banned (such as non-sexual fetish material) can be removed by staff, on a case-by-case basis. This is difficult because different staff members have different ideas of what's okay and what isn't, so some sprays are allowed on certain staff shifts, but not others. I feel like it would be much easier if the rule itself explicitly outlined what is okay and what isn't.

@Vexx told me that it was staff disgresion, unless I misenterpreted. Under the rules outlined in that thread, my vore sprays should be totally fine, right?

I mean I would say so personally

@Vexx told me that it was staff disgresion, unless I misenterpreted. Under the rules outlined in that thread, my vore sprays should be totally fine, right?

Unfortunately I was wrong in this situation, I simply looked at our "General server and community rules" ,which does not match the TF2 spray rules, which states: "All sprays cannot contain nudity or derogatory content. This includes any spray that depicts sexual content or anything else that may be deemed inappropriate by Staff." Going to close the thread now as it is not necessarily needed. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)