Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

I'd like to rejoin this fine community

^This, rexx holy ♥♥♥♥, I use my mic, im 5 and a half, you can use yours too, no ones gonna ddos you for having a voice. just use your ♥♥♥♥ing mic.

Terrible lie! :p Alright so we have had some problems in the past..I believe we made up though. I am going to +1. BUT! If I see trolling continue I will change to -1

-1, you always leave and then come back according to everyone, so if you get accepted, after some hardship while you play you'll probably leave agian. No point in wasting anyone's time.

-1, you always leave and then come back according to everyone, so if you get accepted, after some hardship while you play you'll probably leave agian. No point in wasting anyone's time.

What I'm about to say concerns anyone who vouched down for "leaving": "So y u Mad??",OHHH Rexx left for a month due to Schoolwork and stress and In-Real-Life problems!, OMG lets vouch him down for doing so!!! Even do he didn't left for not getting a promo *cough* Colour, OR HE wasn't kicked out or denied the last time *cough* Chickenlips, He deserves a vouch down for "leaving".

Seriously guys,grow the ♥♥♥♥ up,if yo guys are going to vouch me down for leaving In-Game,but staying on forums, then you guys need to look at lilcrazyx or Jay breezy,who left like 6 times and still came back with open arms. I mean; A guy can't leave for a month or so just to catch up in school and not deal with his moderator-ship for a while? Lets just vouch him down for doing so.