Sign in to follow this  
Takibo

How to become a better css player

Hey man, thanks for the post. Another thing I would say is getting to know the maps better is a great way to improve. It's not too hard because the maps in CSS are pretty simple, but yeah.

Yeah, that helps too, but its really all about game sense and being smart. but yeah thats really helpful

I just got ESEA today and played 2 matches. It's really serious and intense, but I do feel like I'm picking up new strats and skills just by playing with them.

Another thing if you really want to get serious is download demos from pro players and watch how they play. Also watching your demos can help to see what you did wrong. To record demo type in console: record demoname then to watch demo type demoui and find it and play.

In ESEA you can do regular "pug matches" where all teams are randomized 5 v 5 and affect your stats. You can also form a team and compete in leagues.

Sorry to break it to all of you but none of this will honestly help you that much. Esea is a waste of money ur payig to play on a walmart srrver with kids who bait you cus they care so much about the damn score. You dont have to be good to be on a team, the only thig that matters is if u can play smart as a team with 5 and esea only thing that it does is help you recognize maps and spots to plAy in a scrim. The only way to get better is to play like you wanna get better fuck the kids who call you try hards use ur sound and listen play like real life.

Sorry to break it to all of you but none of this will honestly help you that much. Esea is a waste of money ur payig to play on a walmart srrver with kids who bait you cus they care so much about the damn score. You dont have to be good to be on a team, the only thig that matters is if u can play smart as a team with 5 and esea only thing that it does is help you recognize maps and spots to plAy in a scrim. The only way to get better is to play like you wanna get better fuck the kids who call you try hards use ur sound and listen play like real life.

sounds like ur esea career didnt go so well there.

its really not like that lol

sounds like ur esea career didnt go so well there.

its really not like that lol

Lol... Considering the fact that ESEA is shit no i dont care if it went well or not. Ive played with some of the best players on cs1.6 and css. Ik that esea doesnt help you for shit honestly. Playing smart with tactics will take you somewhere

Ladies contain your orgasms, ESEA will help those lesser experienced players to understand map positions, certain nades and some small game sense factors. However it will serves little purpose for the better half of the competitive scene players unless you're in Main or Invite but thats a league which is different I guess...

Sign in to follow this