Sign in to follow this  
Cpt_Cardboard

Unfair Ban to Unfair Admining

Alright so lets see how to start this off....Tonight I was banned (Captain Cardboard Crunch) by player xG:C EroSennin78 for let's list it.

- Admin arguing.

- Not stating rules to "certain day creation" i.e. "Dirty Dan Day"

- I guess I was being an unoriginal warden by creating my own day when games like Simon Says, First/Last Reaction, Free Day, War Day, etc etc get a tad repetitive

- "You aren't a member of XG so you can't state rules at me" - EroSennin87 Basically a summary of what he tells me.

- Oh yeah I stated he was admin abusing because he wasn't paying attention to the stated rules.

Anyways onto the fun part.

Dirty Dan Day: Dirty Dan Day is a fun day. When all cell doors open T's will walk out of their cages, habitat, cell etc etc.. and face them backwards and freeze.

Since today is Dirty Dan Day you will claim that you are Dirty Dan. After you have made this claim you will run to armory and grab a Dirty Dan Weapon. Dirty Dan Weapon of Choosing is preferably a 12 gauge pump. If there is no 12 gauge pump, Warden will state the weapon T's must grab.

After T's have their weapon Dirty Dan Day then commence into an all out war between Dirty Dan's and the CT's.

That's basically a summarized version of Dirty Dan Day.

The motd rules are what set off the spark to this argument.

"The Warden is the big cheese of the round, and all CT's and all T's must follow the orders given by the Warden. If the Warden happens to die, a CT must proclaim he is the new warden within 15 seconds and the current round will continue."

"In many of the great maps on our server, they have custom games. A CT is allowed to make the T's play these games, but they must follow the rules that are described."

Players such as Castiel, myself, Pokadot, xG Sir Tristram, xLittleMunster and xG I think I was Drugged are several of the players who actually enjoyed Dirty Dan Day (sorry if I forgot any names). Only person who didn't like it was EroSennin87. People are more then welcome to speak up and ask what the rules are in chat and I will explain. Since this was a late night game, when around 7 or 8 people were on playing, I don't see why it is acceptable to ban myself for "arguing" the motd rules with an Admin. When clearly it states that we can make up things in order to be creative basically. No one was complaining till EroSennin87 joined. And just because he is "Cofounder" doesn't exempt him from rules of the motd.

Yeah, I was banned by him too, two minutes after Cardboard was, reason for my -NO WARNINGS- banning was that I had asked all the people in the server if they had minded Dirty Dan Day, and stated that I felt no one BUT EroSennin had disliked it, and he banned me.

I really couldn't care less if he is co-founder/owner of the server(s). If the community is enjoying something, don't come in and ruin it.

It's actually kind of funny, we had quite a few people in the server, all having fun, playing/having Dirty Dan Day(s), but then EroSennin comes in and he's like "You can't do that, that's freekilling, and most importantly, I don't like it." - Not his exact words, but damn close. In my opinion, if it's worth anything, it was -NOT- freekilling. None of the T's seemed to have a problem with what we were doing (Dirty Dan Day) and if they did, they sure as hell didn't say anything about it.

He also said, and I quote "The fun is over, the T's like to follow orders sometimes, that's why they come to jailbreak" - I for one don't come to the server to follow orders.

Anyway, the population of the server dropped DRAMATICALLY after he had joined.

Guess what I am trying to say is, if people are enjoying something, don't go and ruin it. Definitely do not try to justify -YOUR- ill feelings regarding something by saying that you are co-owner/founder and just because you don't like it, it can't happen.

ummmm... yeh new suggested days would have to be approved by other admins ? but yeh we'll wait and see what Ero side of the stories is before takin action.

costom games include games in the map. not games the warden makes up.

rules: Different Type of Days

If the specified 'Day' is not listed below, it is considered illegal on this server. This includes Reverse Days, Ratio Freedays, First Day Freedays, and anything else not explained below. Finally, Armory is ALWAYS RESTRICTED during any freeday and if you are caught inside of it, you can be shot.

Freeday

On this day, all T's are able to run anywhere they want to, and they do not have to follow the rules of the CT's. However, there are some restrictions applied when giving a Freeday. A Freeday must be applied for everyone, or no one. There is no FIRSTDAY FREEDAY, since these days get nothing accomplished. There is no RATIO FREEDAYS as these days are useless as well. If the Warden dies, there is no Freeday.

Panda Freeday

This is a day where the T's must be crouching while obeying the following rules. If they are not crouching during this day, they can be killed. If the T is caught running, walking crouch-walking, they can be shot. A T can stand during a panda freeday, since you need to stand to type.

Zombie Freeday

This is a day where the T's must be walking at all times. They are allowed to knife a CT if they come into contact, but they can only Left Click. If they Right Click, they can be shot. If a CT gets knifed with a left-click attack, they are not allowed to kill that T. The main role for a CT during a Zombie Freeday is to avoid the T's at all costs!

War Day

This is a day where the CT's can have a 'War' against the T's. The CT's will specify the area where the War Day will be played in. If the T or CT is not in that specified area and you kill them. That is a slay-able offense. You can't kill a T or CT unless they are standing in the specified area. Even if you can see them, you can't kill them unless they are standing in that area. The Warden must specify a time before the War Day will begin, and it must be greater than 45 seconds. The CT's cannot kill the T's until the War Day begins. The CT's and the T's must be participating or they will be slayed

i dont see anything that says dirty dan day. it might have been a buzzkill but he was not abusing. you were going against the rules.

costom games include games in the map. not games the warden makes up.

rules: Different Type of Days

If the specified 'Day' is not listed below, it is considered illegal on this server. This includes Reverse Days, Ratio Freedays, First Day Freedays, and anything else not explained below. Finally, Armory is ALWAYS RESTRICTED during any freeday and if you are caught inside of it, you can be shot.

Freeday

On this day, all T's are able to run anywhere they want to, and they do not have to follow the rules of the CT's. However, there are some restrictions applied when giving a Freeday. A Freeday must be applied for everyone, or no one. There is no FIRSTDAY FREEDAY, since these days get nothing accomplished. There is no RATIO FREEDAYS as these days are useless as well. If the Warden dies, there is no Freeday.

Panda Freeday

This is a day where the T's must be crouching while obeying the following rules. If they are not crouching during this day, they can be killed. If the T is caught running, walking crouch-walking, they can be shot. A T can stand during a panda freeday, since you need to stand to type.

Zombie Freeday

This is a day where the T's must be walking at all times. They are allowed to knife a CT if they come into contact, but they can only Left Click. If they Right Click, they can be shot. If a CT gets knifed with a left-click attack, they are not allowed to kill that T. The main role for a CT during a Zombie Freeday is to avoid the T's at all costs!

War Day

This is a day where the CT's can have a 'War' against the T's. The CT's will specify the area where the War Day will be played in. If the T or CT is not in that specified area and you kill them. That is a slay-able offense. You can't kill a T or CT unless they are standing in the specified area. Even if you can see them, you can't kill them unless they are standing in that area. The Warden must specify a time before the War Day will begin, and it must be greater than 45 seconds. The CT's cannot kill the T's until the War Day begins. The CT's and the T's must be participating or they will be slayed

i dont see anything that says dirty dan day. it might have been a buzzkill but he was not abusing. you were going against the rules.

I personally don't see any problem with it considering it just sounds like a modified version of War day, and if the t's liked it, why would any banning have to occur? it's not like they were modding or scripting, everything was fair play.

I did enjoy Dirty Dan day, and grammar is right. But I believe the reason Cap'n Cardboard was banned was for arguing with Ero, and kind of being a **** about it. Castiel was banned for sticking up for Cardboard. These two guys were very fun to play with last night, but I do see reasons. Basically Admin disrespect, and freekilling. It should however be a temp ban. I do not believe either of those two reasons requisit a permaban. And Dirty Dan day did vary at first as they fleshed it out, but they did always state rules. However they did not state rules for the first round Ero Joined, it had gotten to the point the same people were playing for a while, and we didn't really need a reminder. Had Cap'n Cardboard realized that Ero joined, and explained I believe this all would have been fine.

-out.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

-In....

Although I'm just a member and I realize I may not know all the rules of admins

yeh i don't see much in that unless theres actually disrespects in that, But if u want to be unban please post a ban protest and you may be lifted of perma.

I completely agree with Aegean.

why is it a problem if other player's enjoyed it?

Props to cardboard for actually putting a twist on

things and not playing a repetitive boring game like Simon Says.

secondly, you were permed for making a day up that was fun?

I'm not an admin, but i'm pretty sure that's the wrong punishment.

I was there on dirty dan day, i was dirty dan, **** i AM DIRTY DAN, This is an unfair ban, They should not have banned under this, who the hell cares about Approved games, how the hell do you expect people to have fun with 10 or less people on just doing those games? You cant.

Ero joins the server's like he knows everything still, the motd has changed heavily since his last time played, and im pretty sure the last time he did play, ended in an argument. They should be unbanned.

well admins goes by the rule and some probally does not like that game and was not indentified as a game allowd on the server within motd and they took action of removing the game.

Yeah, I don't personally see a problem with that if the Ts enjoyed it. Also, do you really want to be stuck playing Simon Says and First/Last reaction for every round? Of douse you dont. It gets really repetitive and boring. The reason why people stay on JB is because of diversity. I also don't think that they deserve a permaban for this.

Addendum: President Captain Crunch was only banned for a half-hour. He is back, but a little weary on designing new games, which makes me sad, Redneck Shotgun Day was fun as well.