Sign in to follow this  
Minneapolis

ElBorracho Minneapolis xG app

Hello all, some of you know me, if not my name is Minneapolis and i play in xG Jail Break server (CS:GO).

I wish to join xG, i think the community is awesome, forum/servers/admins, all around good people to play with.

I hope i can join this community and contribute to the forums, and to the servers as well.

On the Jail Break server i am usually a warden on CT, i think i do a good enough job to keep the game running smooth, fun, and worthwhile for everyone.

I am a bit of a jokester, i try to make the game fun with a tad bit of immaturity, but not an overkill of it.

I have been playing Jail Break for a very long time, back from 1.6, CZ, Source, and now GO.

I have 7 years of service under my belt as a steam user, and a good 5 of a counter striker player.

As far as xG Jail Break its the server i click first when i start CS:GO.

Most of my time on CS:GO has been playing in xG.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, ill see you in the server.

Ok Minneapolis is an awesome guy. He's pretty fun, fair and I really like him. His best quality is the ability to be the warden. He always takes over when nobody is, so he's a great asset to the server. +1 for sure IMO.

+0 from me.

I can't move past that admin abuse thread you made on Akio. I happened to be on TeamSpeak when you were discussing the matter with Dravin, and eventually you started to call him a liar and began to disrespect him.

You may be putting on a polite front right now, but you really lost your cool in that admin abuse thread.

-1 too mad

Yes you are, you rage freekill me because i call you out on breaking rules.

You have played 85 hours in the last 2 weeks and you still make freedays within 2 rounds..

Well, do I have to say anything else? You can all clearly see it. Not to mention he started flaming me in steam chat, resulting in me having to remove him from friends.

Well, do I have to say anything else? You can all clearly see it. Not to mention he started flaming me in steam chat, resulting in me having to remove him from friends.

Flaming? Hmm.. I think not.

[ATTACH]3660.vB[/ATTACH]

Chrono, just paint. lol..

Had to paste in the end of the convo..

[ATTACH]3667.vB[/ATTACH]

Zippo.thumb.jpg.07f107408145bc6b62a903dbbbdae40f.jpg

Zippo1.thumb.jpg.531f62fe6c3d734d6d71b7ce6e76f2ed.jpg

The guy spends more time in the server than most other players follows the rules and tries to get others to with all of his faults he is on and And could defiantly help the server with all the bad cts late night just my opinion for what its worth

The guy spends more time in the server than most other players follows the rules and tries to get others to with all of his faults he is on and And could defiantly help the server with all the bad cts late night just my opinion for what its worth

Corrected my apologies