RazorCookie

How do I get vouches?

I applied for Xenogaming recently, and I already have 2 vouches. When I asked for vouches later, people told me that I am not allowed to ask for vouches. Someone suggested that I put a tag on my name reading "(Applying to xG)". Someone else saw this and told me that adding tags like that is not allowed. I'm not sure what is and isn't allowed when asking for vouches, and how to get vouches. Can anyone help me out here?

If people know you they'll vouch for you. If you're struggling with that then I would guess you're not as active as you could be.

Some people get 20 vouches in a day, some people get 1 vouch in a week.

If your app falls through try being more active and applying again in a few months.

For now "applying for xG" in your name isn't a good idea.

@@serbiansnaga and I were talking about allowing a "xG-r" tag and he was supposed to discuss it with the other staff, not sure where he's at on that.

Advertising your application thread is OKAY, however you should not specifically ask them to +1 it. You could simply state "Hey could you guys check out my application thread and let me know what you think? URL". Coupled with this, don't overdue it and spam it in chat, shoutbox or whatever. Once in a blue moon is fine.

If you're not getting a lot of vouches try to play more in the servers, most likely jailbreak. Try to be a good warden, or pro rebel, and people will remember you more.

Best of luck joining our community!