MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

I don't think we should remove old hales but instead add new ones because its better so that we don't upset any players that liked the said hales you want to remove.

Seems reasonable. I was just making a suggestion or something. But I do agree with you.

Why don't we we just use the one we have on TGH? It's set to something like five minutes before it kicks you. If you're AFK for more than five minutes, even as a staff member, you should be kicked. I personally really don't see why staff would be excluded from getting kicked. If someone's AFK, they're AFK and shouldn't take up a server slot. On a side note, when a staff member is online, the calladmin plugin does not send out messages for reports on that server anymore. If staff goes AFK, they're prettt much blocking the calladmin bot (don't get me wrong, everyone goes AFK for a few minutes every now and then, but if it's something like 5+ minutes and you're the only staff member, people can't report any wrongdoing anymore.)

I get your standpoint however if it kicks a staff member for spectating the spawns or users for a while, then that is an issue. I totally am for it kicking idle staff as well, but as long as it doesn’

t interfere with staff trying to perform their duties. And being on TGH recently I haven’;t really run into that problem so just ignore my suggestion, but I do want the idle kicker back, :P

Also, I would like to see PLAYER DISCONNECTED messages, this is very beneficial to staff to see who is evading from punishment, especially on surf with spawn killing and such.

Why is TGH the only server with this function? Stealth mode is rather useless when it doesnt say the staff member left as people will just assume the staff member is just being quiet.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@Bleed we talked about an afk plugin or extension of one that can be exposed in the rcon (preferably status) so I can start giving credits for TF2 activity :)

The credit distributor already gives credits to anyone who's not in spectator, supports TF2, CSS, CSGO for sure, and any other source game that has spectator as team 1. There's already numerous anti-AFK plugins that can be used, no real need to re-invent the wheel.

Can someone plz fix this bug as It is quite annoying

You aren’t supposed to click the door to join blue unless you are the first person to join the blue team.

If there is someone on it already, you need to type !guard

You aren’t supposed to click the door to join blue unless you are the first person to join the blue team.

If there is someone on it already, you need to type !guard

lol i know that, there is no one on blue tho xD

lol i know that, there is no one on blue tho xD

I don’t really see how it would be annoying though, It’s not like you are going to be on that screen for more than 5 seconds. Just saying :p

Edited by Guest (see edit history)