Sign in to follow this  
Cherrys

Cherrys

Member Name: Cherrys

In-Game Name: Cherrys

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9827083

Game Time: CS:S

Helpful Skills: helpful, support of other players in the community, can rage only sometimes. helpful willing to do anything to get admin.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

RE-APPLY application

i left before because silence was free killing and mic spamming on xg servers.

and after i left i started my own clan and then i quit the clan and now im back to come back to XG

He left over nothing, constantly spams admin chat with irrelevant junk,

whines when he dies claiming he always gets freekilled when he clearly

just needs to read the motd.

Yea, you talk to me constantly, with stuff like, "I WAS TYPING SLAY HIM" and "I GOT FREEKILLED SLAY HIM" and constantly send me invites to your own server, and then *****ed at me because I told you to take your tag off because you never reapplied and then LEFT and didnt change your tag until someone else told you to change it.

i left before because silence was free killing and mic spamming on xg servers.

Blaming it on the black guy, huh. I rather not have someone like this since they will only beg for admin and since he tried to make his own clan and failed, he is running back to his mom. It will probably happen again so I rather not deal with this.

Blaming it on the black guy, huh. I rather not have someone like this since they will only beg for admin and since he tried to make his own clan and failed, he is running back to his mom. It will probably happen again so I rather not deal with this.

ROFL wtf why are you vouching down? We obviously have a higher rank then "leader" since Silence isn't just declining his application rofl

ROFL wtf why are you vouching down? We obviously have a higher rank then "leader" since Silence isn't just declining his application rofl

I'm going to +1 Silence for -1 Cherry's LOL.

xglogo2p.png

After careful examination, you have been declined to join Xeno Gamers.

This could have been a number of reason, whether you don't fill the submission requirements or you can't get enough vouches.

Even though you were declined, it doesn't mean you can't be active on the forum and TeamSpeak 3.

Who knows, you might be accepted if people get to know you better!

Our TeamSpeak 3 IP is voice.xenogamers.com