ABusinessMan

xG:A $trychnine - Counter-Strike: Source

My point is, if he didn't say where the warday was, it wasn't a warday, and as long as out of cell rebel was called, its not a freeday, its like saying were gonna have a restricted freeday, but you didn't say where, if out of cell rebel was called, its not a invalid freeday or restricted freeday

If it was a valid Warday, then regardless of saying "out of cell rebel", our Warday rules state that if you did not give them a time to leave their cells, they could leave then and there.

there was confusion because he said warday just as cell doors open and there was no designated place so the CTs opened fire on all the Ts who left.

It was not a warday, but rather a freeday at that time.

MOTD states: "Illegal Wardays will result in a Freeday for the Ts until 0:00 (7:00 for CS:GO)" and " If cells open BEFORE A LEAVE TIME IS GIVEN the T's can leave cells."

So we can come to a conclusion using these two parts that it was in fact a freeday.

For the second rule to go into effect, a location must be called, and there was no location given. Thus this makes the warday void, or in other terms "illegal", thus it would default to a freeday and any kills were in fact freekills.

Although snakeboy, no matter who it is you gotta tell them why.

Right as they opened yeah.

MOTD states: "Illegal Wardays will result in a Freeday for the Ts until 0:00 (7:00 for CS:GO)" and " If cells open BEFORE A LEAVE TIME IS GIVEN the T's can leave cells."

So we can come to a conclusion using these two parts that it was in fact a freeday.

For the second rule to go into effect, a location must be called, and there was no location given. Thus this makes the warday void, or in other terms "illegal", thus it would default to a freeday and any kills were in fact freekills.

Yes will do. In the mean time @@ABusinessMan please read up on your MOTD before you go warden.

So we can come to a conclusio using these two parts that it was in fact a free

Dhsshhsjsijdhdjs8eiei nobody is reading what I'm sayingggg, if a Ct were to say "Out of cell, rebel," then say "we're gonna do climb", he's not saying to go to climb, he said we're gonna do it, making out of cell rebel still in effect. Same goes for this, he says we are going to have a warday, he never gave a place so therefore out of cell rebel still is in effect until he says the warday area, in which they can leave immediately. In simple words, it couldn't have been deemed an invalid warday(which if it was, would make it a freeday) when there was no warday yet

Now, back to watching anime, I swear typing on this tablet makes me want to shoot myself its so annoying

@@Forest @@snakeboyeric

So we can come to a conclusio using these two parts that it was in fact a free

Dhsshhsjsijdhdjs8eiei nobody is reading what I'm sayingggg, if a Ct were to say "Out of cell, rebel," then say "we're gonna do climb", he's not saying to go to climb, he said we're gonna do it, making out of cell rebel still in effect. Same goes for this, he says we are going to have a warday, he never gave a place so therefore out of cell rebel still is in effect until he says the warday area, in which they can leave immediately. In simple words, it couldn't have been deemed an invalid warday(which if it was, would make it a freeday) when there was no warday yet

Now, back to watching anime, I swear typing on this tablet makes me want to shoot myself its so annoying

@@Forest @@snakeboyeric

I understand what you are saying, but it would be a freeday if it was said a warday was going to take place and no proper location was given. Because you really cant back out of a warday without mass confusion and freekills, it would be invalid and thus a freeday.

He didn't back out, he had just not given a place yet, as another example I showed before, if a Ct says we're gonna have a restricted freeday, but says out of cell rebel, and didn't give a place for the restricted freeday, it makes it a normal day until he gives a location

Anyways lets avoid a darkwold-thread of holy flamewars, we should get back on topic

A warday is a very different thing though, and with previous discussion with forest I cannot start a warday after cells open (could cause too many freekills). To have a warday you must do two things: 1) Declare its a warday and most importantly 2) Designate a location

He did not designate a location, but did call it which meant T's were able to leave cells instantly. Since there was no location given, what do you expect the T's to do? It was invalid, thus defaults to a freeday.

You should always tell someone why you used powers on them, no matter how immature and annoying they are.

No way to be certain about what exactly happened and either way it's a bit iffy, If he did say it was a warday (or "we are going to have a warday) most people take that as it is a warday, and if no time to leave cells was given when cells were opened then Ts would be allowed to leave immediately... not really sure how many people died or what happened so I can't really say whether teamswap was the best action or not, seems like it might have been a little biased but without more proof there's no way to know unless I was there.

Swapteam is not only for switching people without mics, it's a great tool for those admins that don't want to be banhappy.

The kills were NOT freekills.

The day:

Buis gets warden and says out of cell rebel

He then says we are going to have a war day and all the cells open

T'S rush out and then they get killed

They SHOULD have been killed considering the warday was not FULLY in effect. no area was picked yet.

Snakeboy later on switch buisness to the other team

Buisness asked snakeboy countless times why he was switched

snakeboy replied with something not even related

Snakeboy was in the wrong from what I see.

This does not warrent a demote though...

The kills were NOT freekills.

The day:

Buis gets warden and says out of cell rebel

He then says we are going to have a war day and all the cells open

T'S rush out and then they get killed

They SHOULD have been killed considering the warday was not FULLY in effect. no area was picked yet.

Snakeboy later on switch buisness to the other team

Buisness asked snakeboy countless times why he was switched

snakeboy replied with something not even related

Snakeboy was in the wrong from what I see.

This does not warrent a demote though...

Ily but I already stated not asking for a demotion just bringing it to attention REQUEST FOR CLOSE YOU FAT FATTY @@Forest