Vynirius

Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Admin Edit: This user was/has been accepted to be a moderator. He's not a fake moderator, there is a long backstory, treat this like a new submission.

muffin monster decided to remove me as a member idk he's been harassing me for a long time now

What the fuck are you talking about? You got moderator unfairly and because I spoke out (even when tons of people complained) I'm the one to blame? I haven't heard of you since last September, I haven't been harassing you what so ever, I love the lies you're trying to spread. Please post proof of said harassment.

@Gawd @ThePenguin @snakeboyeric @diabeetus @Hidingmaster

I agree with @Bleed. How is someone simply pardoned from a perm ban, without telling at least the CLs and getting their input (It's their job to decide who gets unbanned not yours)? Why is he then also given moderator without him even being a member in the first place? Why was no research done into who was being promoted (Talking to the people in tf2 staff, I can safely tell you that the staff members are actually active within the div, and if you asked a DM about the promos for questionable ones, like people you don't see on TS ever, you would get some info on them.)?

While we're at it, I agree with @Klure if we are just pardoning people we are friends with, time to free LQ and neteX and Soy Sauce.

I wanna know what's gunna happen. I don't get how he's mod without being a member first. Not fair at all. I'd rather -1 because I've witnessed his Massfreekills in the past and I just don't trust him. But I really just wanna know what's gunna happen here.

Was @kbraszzz not consulted with the promotion of said person? I just find it hard to believe that both of the higher-up's of TF2 could not know of Vynirius' lack of membership. And if KB wasn't told about the promotion, why?

Was @kbraszzz not consulted with the promotion of said person? I just find it hard to believe that both of the higher-up's of TF2 could not know of Vynirius' lack of membership. And if KB wasn't told about the promotion, why?

I was afk the weekend before promos/demos.

But we never talked about Vynirius once before he got a Promo.