SirTurdle

Pokeproblems?

Something that bugs me, it doesnt happen often but it does happen, is if Pokemon is being played, the Motd states "If playing for LR the Master must fight at least once." But ive noticed sometimes blus will do Pokemon and the warden will purposly do this so he can recieve last ct. I think the rules should at least say warden/blu pokemon master must choose themselves at least once, or stop playing pokemon. Not sure if this has been thought of, but i think it should be changed.

Also to back up my point. If we are having the goal of getting servers populated and people leave because of pokemon fuck them. If they only wanted to stay on the server to play jailbreak they deal with it. Knife pit is the same exact thing but nope slap the name pokemon on it and make trainers it's original and so much fun fuck them again. Seriously it's basically the same thing but it's easier to control. I love pokemon but that this horse shit on the tf2 servers. YOU WANT SOME DAMN POKEMON GO TO OUR LAGGY TRADE SERVER

#downwiththeestablishment

correction, pokemon trade isn't laggy, its just whenever you look at blue spawn or go in it, your fps go down cause of the leaves. we really should see if we could take those out. also turtle if this is true then it means just about everyone who has done pokemon day has broken a rule. this how we know no one actually looks at the rules. they just skim them.

I believe we should add more pokemon maps to the pokemon trade server. I mean not just handle held ones like the pokemon DX on GameCube for fucks sake

Correction, goldencity sucks. Please add moar maps. :pompous:

Correction: Lavender Town theme sucks. We need more songs on there, and to abolish Lavender town and the Pokemon theme song. Maybe put some more good songs on there. I'm not talking to just the server admin. I'm talking to whoever knows how to do this as well! This is my Pokeproblem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYJdNU6k4qU

Correction, goldencity sucks. Please add moar maps. :pompous: