Forge

It's Time, Goodbye.

Well, I feel like it's time despite me being here such a short time, I have no reason for leaving only these words I write below.

I'll start with the thanks and farewells.

@kbraszzz Probably one of my best friends in xG, God speed you magnificent bastard.

@CoolyCooly You're one silly bastard, I have to say that you're a highlight in the hours of teamspeak.

@Muzzle You're the one reason I was noticed in xG, you practically introduced me into xG by being the first person who met me on the forums, thanks alot.

@Izanagi You're a great guy, definately someone I'm going to continue talking to, I wish you a happy life.

@Rhododendron Yep, even you're here, we've had some good conversations and it was fun talking to you, I hope you do well in college.

@Vector I didn't think I'd tag you but hey, I have and I'm going to start by apologising for being a complete twat for no reason, I know we have our differences and this is me saying I'm sorry, good luck with Trade Gaming.

@Snipes You're one of my best friends in xG, Maybe one day you'll finally get to Gamestop.

@Bryan We've had good times and I gotta say you're one lucky bastard.

@Jpie112 You're a great guy, I hope you finally get through those Doctor Who series.

@Nope.avi I hope you have a great time back in xG.

@BelloWaldi You basically got me in xG, thanks a bunch pal.

I can't say formal farewells to everyone so I'll tag others for one farewell.

@Kypari @Dr.Lee @Rejects @Insane @StarmiX @KendrickLlama @ShockeDeel

(Sorry if I didn't tag someone important)

For those with no formal farewell, thank you for making xG a great place for me to stay at, keep it up. Goodbye everyone.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: