bless

Bless - Team Fortress 2

but I did bump him, hes talking about the time up until I bumped him and the reasoning as to why I bumped him, I have not headshot or randomly swung and hit a completely invisible spy, they always do something that gets them flashed, giving their position away.

but I did bump him, hes talking about the time up until I bumped him and the reasoning as to why I bumped him, I have not headshot or randomly swung and hit a completely invisible spy, they always do something that gets them flashed, giving their position away.

We arent talking about you having aimbot, we are talking about you having wallhacks, and watching the demos the dont always do something that gets them flashed.

Hours mean nothing when you can just make an alt account to hack with, just because you've played a lot doesn't mean you won't hack with a side account when you're bored

This was already proven to be false considering the fact that both the account that was banned and the account that I gave were both the same thing and mine. So there is no side-account hacking.

We arent talking about you having aimbot, we are talking about you having wallhacks, and watching the demos the dont always do something that gets them flashed.

If I am spamming with smg and they flash thats their fault, im firing because I know there are spies and I know by footsteps and voicelines that they are around me.

There seems to be a lot of back and fourth here about just how bless noticed cloaked spies without a completely solid consensus on what actually happened.

So, if we don't decide what exactly the case was, is it guilty until proven innocent, or innocent until proven guilty?

Just wondering

Boi don't you quote me I was talking bout you and your magical "ultimate spy checking powers" that let you shoot almost exactly where a spy is when spy checking everytime

Look All I'm saying is the second demo shows him not even shoot me, bump me, or hear me move(because I was completely stationary) He said in his own post "s I started going forward instead of breaking off to a different direction, he kept backpedaling knowing fullwell that I am faster than a backpedaling spy, and I know that thats why you constantly see me changing directions and overall 360 scanning," I was full invis no bump and you knew I was backpedaling. Those are your words. You didn't do any of the things you've mentioned about shooting and what not because you already knew where I was. Even though I didn't even attack you once. Not once. But suddenly I'm a bad spy even though you didn't bump or you didn't shoot me and knew where I was. Good logic buddy. Maybe People would see your point if I was actively trying to kill you or uncloaking a bunch, but I literally sat with a cloak and dagger full invis the entire time. I sat in a spot I knew you'd come try to bump me. Sure enough you took the bait when you started swinging at air. I backed off before you even could bump me. You may think people here are dumb but I assure you we know the difference between tracking spies and knowing where a full invis spy is. Also I'm not a fucking mister, you stultus.

"You may think people here are dumb but I assure you we know the difference between tracking spies and knowing where a full invis spy is" I mean if you like lying to yourself I guess there is a difference, considering the fact that I i bumped into you and its proven by you flashing on the demo that you tried to use as evidence.

Demos don't lie but clearly you do. You can refute it all you want but the proof is right there of you straight chasing me down without even a bump. You went over to an area that you had no reason to go to outside of chasing me to try to get the bump. The only time I flashed was when my cloak ran out at the end. You can deny the evidence all you want but the reality is that you we're clearly chasing an invis spy that you had no reason to chase in the first place Or be suspicious over. Idk who you think that you're fooling, because it's sure as hell not me.

I mean if you like lying to yourself I guess there is a difference, considering the fact that I i bumped into you and its proven by you flashing on the demo that you tried to use as evidence.

You "conveniently" walked in the direction of spooks at the end of the second demo. THEN you bumped into her which caused the flash. I watched the demo multiple times and that's exactly what happened which reinforced the theory of wall hacks.