Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

Warn -> (gag/mute) -> kick -> 1 hour ban -> 1 day ban -> 1 week ban -> 1 month ban

https://bans.xenogamers.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:70818115 &advType=steamid

It's not entirely a flowchart and we have to be flexible, but I hardly see a reason to be flexible considering how toxic you can be and were. -1

17 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

I know that it's a month because of my previous bans from Kypari, but I think even those bans are debatable. Everyone knows he hates my guts and just jumps at the chance to punish me for any minute reason he can find at the time. (He's even wrongly banned me for a month in the past and it got instantly repealed because it was unfair)

It wasn't a wrongful ban as there was no actual donator system in place at the time other than "ride the ban wave", which I did. I stand by saying that you should have lost your donator powers back then. Secondly, ban decay makes that ban entirely irrelevant and you're just poking at me for literally no reason. This is meant to be YOUR ban protest, so leave me out of it lol. If you have issues with me then you can make a member protest.

5 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

unknown.png                                                 ?

This is misleading as this was far over a year ago. Irrelevant from the ban protest and is just to poke at me. It's not a crime to dislike someone and you can't claim bias because I was not the only person to vouch against you neither did I bring it up in the first place.

17 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

And also the admins decided that my ban didn't even need a formal request on the forums, Moo moo just brought it straight to them and they decided to ban me without considering the thoughts of the players??? what the fudge is up with that???

In actual ban requests, it's not really down to to people who reply to it. They can have a say and provide useful and actual relevant information which can shift the judgement of the higherups overall. Doesn't really make a difference.

Kypari

Kypari

Warn -> (gag/mute) -> kick -> 1 hour ban -> 1 day ban -> 1 week ban -> 1 month ban

https://bans.xenogamers.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:70818115 &advType=steamid

It's not entirely a flowchart and we have to be flexible, but I hardly see a reason to be flexible considering how toxic you can be and were. -1

16 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

I know that it's a month because of my previous bans from Kypari, but I think even those bans are debatable. Everyone knows he hates my guts and just jumps at the chance to punish me for any minute reason he can find at the time. (He's even wrongly banned me for a month in the past and it got instantly repealed because it was unfair)

It wasn't a wrongful ban as there was no actual donator system in place at the time other than "ride the ban wave", which I did. I stand by saying that you should have lost your donator powers back then. Secondly, ban decay makes that ban entirely irrelevant and you're just poking at me for literally no reason. This is meant to be YOUR ban protest, so leave me out of it lol. If you have issues with me then you can make a member protest.

4 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

This is misleading as this was far over a year ago. Irrelevant from the ban protest and is just to poke at me.

16 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

And also the admins decided that my ban didn't even need a formal request on the forums, Moo moo just brought it straight to them and they decided to ban me without considering the thoughts of the players??? what the fudge is up with that???

In actual ban requests, it's not really down to to people who reply to it. They can have a say and provide useful and actual relevant information which can shift the judgement of the higherups overall. Doesn't really make a difference.

Kypari

Kypari

It's not entirely a flowchart and we have to be flexible, but I hardly see a reason to be flexible considering how toxic you can be and were.

15 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

It wasn't a wrongful ban as there was no actual donator system in place at the time other than "ride the ban wave", which I did. I stand by saying that you should have lost your donator powers back then. Secondly, ban decay makes that ban entirely irrelevant and you're just poking at me for literally no reason. This is meant to be YOUR ban protest, so leave me out of it lol. If you have issues with me then you can make a member protest. -1

4 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

This is misleading as this was far over a year ago. Irrelevant from the ban protest and is just to poke at me.

15 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

Kypari

Kypari

It's not entirely a flowchart and we have to be flexible, but I hardly see a reason to be flexible considering how toxic you can be and were.

9 minutes ago, Jacklyn said:

Just now, Jacklyn said:

13 minutes ago, Jacklyn said: