Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

@Elcark you can't get flooded with notifs if you block the bot

Adding the bot hurts no one at all, just a different Pokecord for people who like anime/manga over pokemon.

If adding bots like Waifubot hurts the discord, why would we have Pokecord in the first place? Did Pokecord bring any harm whatsoever to the Discord? No.

@Caribou just an FYI, Waifubot isn't "omg I'm going to fuck this anime tiddy girl when I get home." It's just collecting characters that you think are cool. How would that attract people you "don't want in the community"? "Anime is stupid and bad, but JoJo is cool. I don't want people to have nice things when I don't get anything out of it."

Tatost

Tatost

@Elcark you can't get flooded with notifs if you block the bot

Adding the bot hurts no one at all, just a different Pokecord for people who like anime/manga over pokemon.

If adding bots like Waifubot hurts the discord, why would we have Pokecord in the first place? Did Pokecord bring any harm whatsoever to the Discord? No.

@Caribou just an FYI, Waifubot isn't "omg I'm going to fuck this anime tiddy girl when I get home." It's just collecting characters that you think are cool. How would that attract people you "don't want in the community"?