Sign in to follow this  
Brian

neteX > Jessica

Member Name: Brian

Player's Name: neteX > Jessica

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36637894

Ban Request Reason: Trolls, wears the tag before he is in the clan, and was banned before.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_08_13.thumb.png.5ee2752d56524dcde35b12a10a187bfb.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_08_16.thumb.png.d66f40e53ce420a7250b3d6219a6a68f.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_08_18.thumb.png.ab779efaced4e28106e33ff9002544ef.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_08_21.thumb.png.d2b4056e1640128c9d8d6c53c2c35373.png

Lol what does my imaginary girlfriend have to do with this haha?

and about qurantine, post the full convo bro, y u only cut my part out huh?

[xG]Allstate Mayhem : neteX your banned from [xG] anyways

*DEAD* DRINK DA PEE PEE : if u werent such a ♥♥♥♥♥♥

*DEAD* C-Smack : !guard

*DEAD* DRINK DA PEE PEE : u would know that

Castiel killed Sin with deagle.

*DEAD* neteX > Jessica : lol

*DEAD* DRINK DA PEE PEE : allstate has it

*DEAD* neteX > Jessica : im not banned from xG

*DEAD* neteX > Jessica : ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

xG | Brian suicided.

*DEAD* DRINK DA PEE PEE : u got banned for being a ♥♥♥♥♥♥

*DEAD* DRINK DA PEE PEE : by quarantine

*DEAD* [xG] SpiderPig : well its still spamming

*DEAD* DRINK DA PEE PEE : for trolling

*DEAD* neteX > Jessica : qurantine is a ♥♥♥♥♥♥

*DEAD* neteX > Jessica : himself

I know it wasnt right to call qurantine a fagg, but they used ur name to troll me, and i trolled back.

So there should be no reason for me to get banned, + why are they even using ur name anyway?

Are you like there friend or something? U allow them to use ur name to hide the bans and ♥♥♥♥.

bs.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

+

The spam that i brought Aegen in for.

*DEAD* neteX > Jessica : keep spamming buddy

*DEAD* DRINK DA PEE PEE : NETEX SHOW US A PICTURE OF U AND UR GF, AND THEN TAKE A PIC OF URSELF WITH A SIGN NETEX THE ♥♥♥♥♥♥

*DEAD* DRINK DA PEE PEE : NETEX SHOW US A PICTURE OF U AND UR GF, AND THEN TAKE A PIC OF URSELF WITH A SIGN NETEX THE ♥♥♥♥♥♥

*DEAD* neteX > Jessica : and i will get u banned

*DEAD* NXK : NETEX SHOW US A PICTURE OF U AND UR GF, AND THEN TAKE A PIC OF URSELF WITH A SIGN NETEX THE ♥♥♥♥♥♥

*DEAD* pegarde1963 : !activate_aimbot_v6

*DEAD* NXK : NETEX SHOW US A PICTURE OF U AND UR GF, AND THEN TAKE A PIC OF URSELF WITH A SIGN NETEX THE ♥♥♥♥♥♥

*DEAD* DRINK DA PEE PEE : l2motd

*DEAD* DRINK DA PEE PEE : then talk to me

Could you provide picture proof of this chat instead of a text copypasta? Cause for all we know it could had been highly edited.

Not taking sides here atm

Dude if ur gonna ban netex for saying those things you might aswell just ban the other 70% of the server who also talk ♥♥♥♥. Thats just my 2 Cents.

This is the dumbest thing ive seen all day. He barely says anything vulgar at all and you want a ban request because you dont like him.

-1 from me, due to lack of a reason that this is ban-able.