Sign in to follow this  
Skyfrost

Chickenlips (Yes, Again)

Member Name: Skyfrost

Player's Name: Chickenlips (Yes, Again)

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41973414

Ban Request Reason: Well, some may rememberthe previous ban request for him from massie. Well, he has yet to go anywhere near stopping, and he resorts to saying things like (And I realise I have a very womanly voice): Oh, well if you heard my voice I could make you fukin cry. That is literally a quote. Im not the only player who he does this to, and all the players are clearly annoyed by our ongoing arguments. many players will ask us to stop, at which point I will. he then goes on and on about it for hours and even days. I would like for this user to be banned because he does NOT follow server rules and does NOT respect mods, players, or even admins for that matter.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

He has also openly admitted to trolling xG.

I dont like your voice and i like to trololololz on xG server especially jailbreak when my balls arnt itchy. Ban me plz

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_09_16.jpg.78418b6e9a4b528bf9e90a5767456081.jpg

29n9m5y.jpg.1c7c65255c6a8f691894bbf58da3ee96.jpg

How are 10+ people vouching for this guy to get banned (Including a damn admin) and none of you guys take ONE screenshot of console, or even record him OR DO SOMETHING! So bad. I won't close this, but i'm not doing anything till proof is provided.

I had proof but I haven't had a chance to get it up busy first week of school :P

I have 500 hats on jailbreak but i just dont use them

Also, im pretty sure Aaron is in the same generic grouping as chickenlips, although I havent actually SEEN him do anything, so hes cool in my book.

I dont give two shits whether u think im cool or not.