Sign in to follow this  
Reach4Tequila

Reach For Teh Tequila

At reason it says "other" so that doesnt explain why you were banned. But you were banned by justinbeiber who was demoted a few days ago, and was therefore not really moderator yesterday, his mod powers had just not been removed.

You have to wait for a forum moderator to look at this.

At reason it says "other" so that doesnt explain why you were banned. But you were banned by justinbeiber who was demoted a few days ago, and was therefore not really moderator yesterday, his mod powers had just not been removed.

You have to wait for a forum moderator to look at this.

but but i was just banned not even 30 minutes ago

but but i was just banned not even 30 minutes ago

Arh lol, its because im in a diffrient time zone :P Then i have no idea who the moderator is, because JB have already lost his powers, sorry.

alright it was me that banned him actually. Me, Mohammad, and Oats mc Goats saw him say on the mg server ddoss 2 or 3 times about a minute before the server actually was ddossed or dossed... and everyones ping went up to 996 and we couldnt do anything.

Steam Community :: Klureஜ :: Screenshots

we didn't get the best pic but it shows u saying it twice

Mohammad oats and i talked about it and we considered it somewhat of a threat..we arnt sure that it was.

Microsoft was the one who banned him, not jb.

Xeno Gamers

Banned by Admin ihatemicrosoft

ye i found out :P JB has just had many names the last days about Microsoft, so i thought it was him :P

I just didnt know Microsofts early name was Ihatemicrosoft :D

alright it was me that banned him actually. Me, Mohammad, and Oats mc Goats saw him say on the mg server ddoss 2 or 3 times about a minute before the server actually was ddossed or dossed... and everyones ping went up to 996 and we couldnt do anything.

Steam Community :: Klureஜ :: Screenshots

we didn't get the best pic but it shows u saying it twice

Mohammad oats and i talked about it and we considered it somewhat of a threat..we arnt sure that it was.

I only yelled DDOS because the JB server got DDosed and alot of people were coming in saying that. Then the server got ddossed. My bad if i caused a misunderstanding

and also in the picture you see someone else saying it

I only yelled DDOS because the JB server got DDosed and alot of people were coming in saying that. Then the server got ddossed. My bad if i caused a misunderstanding

and also in the picture you see someone else saying it

let me wait for a higher up to respond

Oh come on was he really banned for this? I would be pretty pissed if i was him too :p There really isn't any conclusive evidence to point that he was ddosing :s. It's possible the ddoser was only targeting the J.B serv and then switched to minigames.

No way am I gonna believe he would DDoS the entire CSS Server host that we run, while he is in the server lol.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

~Closed