Starbuck

Starbuck (Vintage Jailbreak)

Hi everyone, some of you may know me, but I'm the co-owner of Vintage Jailbreak and have been operating the servers for a little over a year now. You also have me to blame for all those Last Request options that everyone has abused so much (I think Silence even had to disable a few of those.) Today we're joining forces with XenoGamers and I'm looking forward to some fun new projects in the future. In my spare time I like riding my motorcycle, fiddling with mods or DIY projects, paintball, dark movies, and rock climbing. Oh, and my name has absolutely nothing to do with Starbucks and their coffee.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_03_30.jpg.c04c42c743bd1979f7cde89eb2e4ce55.jpg

Welcome to the xG Forums, I am the unofficial silverware of xG, so use a spork or you'll be square, I hope this merge will let xG and Vintage to work together, and create a greater community.

Vintage Jailbreak ran over 50 custom plugins on it. Nearly all of them I either made from scratch or modified them to make them better. The Jailbreak teambalance plugin (!guard) is another one that you guy run on xG JB.

Welcome to the forums and our community :D

I am Otherworldly, long time veteran of XenoGamers and division leader of CSS, and I indeed look forward to everyone that you and Silence together will be doing for this community!

Hello :D. I'm Heisenberg, but I also go as Gomorrah. I was an xG admin but stepped down recently due to some personal stuff. Welcome to the forums :D I look foward to seeing you on

Hello. I like dark movies too, maybe we can watch one together soon.. hehehe.

Jk, I'm glad Vintage & xG are joining together, and actually, I don't know if you remember me, but I used to play on vintage before I played on xG. :) I'm also an admin from xG, and look forward to gaming with your community :)

Last thing, yes, my pic is me :)

Welcome to the forums. I'm familiar with some of your plugins on AlliedMods, and I've run a few of them on servers I've managed in the past. Glad to see we have some more intelligence on the forums.

Your name makes me want to go get Starbucks now lol thank you :)

Anyways, my name is Pyro, I'm one of the 4 CSS Division leaders =P Hope you have a great time here buddy

Welcome, if you need some pussy just ask @@Chrono. Though the sheer looseness of it might turn you off. Glad to have you here. :)

Don't listen to @@Foxxy, he is mad i denied him my e-vagina.

Welcome to our community, I hope your Crew finds us enjoyable.