Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Support xG for free in 5 seconds!

Here's a handful of ways you can support xG with only a few seconds of your time...

Ads

If you have ad-blocking extensions installed in your web browser disable it (most will give you an option "for this site only"). Then, when you see ads, middle-click on them, this will open the tabs in the background in a new tab and your browsing will be uninterrupted. Then, whenever convenient, close the tabs. Every time you click an ad xG is listed as the referrer so eventually xG will get some sort of kick-back for that.

Networking - Facebook/Twitter

@Aegean! and @@serbiansnaga are the Facebook people. I'd love to see screenshots of all the different games on there, links to our youtube, etc. - really liven the place up. Once that happens it will become a great networking and marketing that everyone can share with friends. One Facebook gets a face lift @CookiePrinces will have plenty more fun stuff to link to on Twitter.

Raffle

Hopefully most of you have seen the raffle I posted. Anyone can do this (who has steam, of course)! Get your kid brother and your annoying neighbor in here, have them make an account, donate $10, then they can disappear until next month for all I care but hopefully they'll stay and check everything out. It's a raffle, who would turn down buying a $10 raffle ticket for the chance to win $50. I'm gonna try to do a monthly raffle if this one works out.

For twitter I'm going to post links to major stuff or useful stuff or stuff that's getting a lot of attention on forums or needs attention. So I really encourage people to follow so that you can get the updates and maybe see things that you missed and are already pushed to the second page. :encouragement:

Examples of stuff I link consistently:

Promo/Demos

Things like McNeo's Raffle

Ideas like PM/PA

among others

I would be more then willing to help out to re-vamp the Facebook page. Right now it is extremely bland and boring to look at. Adding some color and excitement to it would definitely benefit xG a lot. I would also say maybe promoting it in the MOTD of servers will definitely get more traffic to our pages. I have other ideas for stuff we can do so if anyone wants me to help out let me know, I'd love to help.