Sign in to follow this  
Scub

Debate: Re-Entering the Armory

Ok so I want to bring up a point. Earlier today, (30 minutes ago), I was on Lego. I rebelled, ran to a vent cell and went into the vent. Not long after, a CT followed me into vent. The issue began when that same CT followed me and another Terrorist into the armory. In all my time on Jailbreak, this has been considered rule breaking, and a slay usually follows. However, the Mod xG Swizz did nothing about it, and continued to say that, "CT's may re-enter armory if they see a T go into the armory."

Here's the problem. Never once has an admin or mod said that. When i first joined the server, I was always slayed for doing that (without knowing it was a rule breaker). Speechluss, and all the other mods and admins have clearly stated, "CT's may not re-enter the armory, and those who do get slayed.

I took a video of Swizz saying this.

Just an event that I found very upsetting. Especially watching a a Moderator that did nothing about it.

Here is the link. I uploaded the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DRdNpK5dHA

i see it as this, you can reenter armory for the following reason other then this and you should be slayed

See a Rebeling T go into armory

Here's the problem. That CT was not following close behind. He assumed I ran to armory. Which in this case, was a slayable offense.

this was in lego... the vent only LEADS to ARMORY OR POOL correct? and it's not as if he can stay in there, he can go in kill the rebeling T and then has to leave so....

Ill say that numerous mods/admins have clearly stated that no ct can go into the armory for ANY reason whatsoever after 14:30 as any terrorists who are camping and refusing to leave armory will be slayed, they can go into vents if they are pursuing a t/have permission from warden with vent already open, but cant go into the armory

this was in lego... the vent only LEADS to ARMORY OR POOL correct? and it's not as if he can stay in there, he can go in kill the rebeling T and then has to leave so....

The vent has 4 exits, not including the one you entered it through. (Armory, Simon says pit, Cell, Pool shower, Pool)

CTs are allowed to bring rebelers to justice. This includes the ability to follow rebelers inside vents. The vent in question only has 2 exits if it led to armory that round: armory or simon says pit. If the vent leads to pool it has 3 exits: locker room, pool, and pool shower. It would be acceptable for a CT, who is already in pursuit in the vents, to assume the exit was armory if that vent is broken. The CT may enter armory to kill the rebelers and leave immediately afterward through a non-vent exit.

There you guys have it, you can enter the armory to kill the rebelers.

That's what i have been telling everyone but they always said i was wrong.

There you guys have it, you can enter the armory to kill the rebelers.

That's what i have been telling everyone but they always said i was wrong.

i never slayed a ct for going into armory if they are chasing a rebel

i never slayed a ct for going into armory if they are chasing a rebel

Me neither, but Speechluss and other mods/admins were and i kept telling them they can enter but the mods and admins kept saying Speechluss is higher then me so hes right and i ain't :P

Thanks for clearing this up. Was just confused because I have always seen CT's get slayed for going back into the armory to chase a T.

now that we are at it, i've been thinking about the armory, and here's what I've got

Lego: on lego armory its the regular one, but it also includes this spot

[ATTACH]3823.vB[/ATTACH]

Kajoly: regular armory

Fairway: regular armory

Castleguard: regular armory including this window

[ATTACH]3824.vB[/ATTACH]

Alpha: the whole building where ct's spawn is considered armory, ct's may only be on the second floor:

[ATTACH]3825.vB[/ATTACH]

Dubai: armory is the whole building where ct's spawn, no exceptions

let me know what you guys think.

@@Speechluss

legojail.thumb.jpg.fbb0e457190299b0698dbe58a94e92bb.jpg

castleguard.thumb.jpg.8bd7c38320ddc20ed745ae8fe82133e2.jpg

alpha.thumb.jpg.57922773008d16cdfc53b1d07b4897a7.jpg

This is stupid, CTs don't have to reenter armory period. Anyone who camps armory will get slain, therefor no one has to go into armory to kill rebels.

Edit: Someone could say, "Oh! I was looking for rebels!" as an excuse to go back in.