Sign in to follow this  
Stupercrossman

Rhythm Heaven

The game itself is pretty old, but i think the whole trilogy is awesome....

First came Rhythm Tengoku (Japanese name for Rhythm Heaven). It came for the GBA, and used the A, B, L and R buttons depending on the game selected. It was all rhythm based, if you had the cues, and a good rhythm, you could make it to a Superb level and get a medal, to unlock cool extras.

Then came Rhythm Heaven (Rhythm Paradise). It came for the Nintendo DS, DS Lite, and DSi, and DSi XL.....This only used the the Touch Screen and L and R buttons, depending on your handedness. Tap to the rhythm, Flick to the rhythm, and when required to do so, the L / R buttons.....Do good, you get an ok, and a grey coating around the played level....so incredible, you will get a superb, and a medal, and a gold coating around the game, and a 1 / 50 chance for a perfect in that level.

Now, come Rythm Heaven Fever for the Nintendo Wii.....It uses the (A) and |B| buttons.....either press A, or an A/B combination, when required. Samo goes for previous games. Good=OK ranking, Awesome= Superb ranking and getting a medal, and a 1 / 50 chance for a perfect.

a few things that all the games have in common, is that they all have "Remixes", after avery 4 musical levels, they take all those 4 levels / games and put them into one big game. It can be hard, easy, or like Remix 10, very hard..... Medals will unlock diffrnt games.....Also referred to as Endless Games, and Rhythm Toys. In RHF, there is a "Hidden Prize" if you get 50 perfects. *SPOILR*--> The Barista will congratulate you, then tell you to go visit the Endless Games section, and then will unlock ALL unlockables. Music, readables, etc. you will unlock a 'Remix Endless' that they dont tell you how to play, and is extremely difficult. I have only gotten to like 10 points.......

I think all the games awesome.....and that there is more to the games than what i am telling you.....

I forgot to mention that the chance for a perfect comes to you when you've played the number of games compared to medals out pf 50.

For instance if you have 49 medalm you will get a chance for a perfect every other game played. If you have 25 medal, you will get a chance for a perfec every other 25 games played.