Sign in to follow this  
Matsi

Line unjust slay and teamswitch(while alive even)

was a disco day and 2 Ts ran out of disco, I chased them as I got LCT (the speedhacks and stuff even tho it wasnt LCT cause there was only 3 CTs) I ran outside and killed one of the 2 rebelers and then he slayed me and teamswitched me.

They then told me that i "didnt see him rebel" but he was out of disco and it hadn't been 15 seconds after warden died.... even tho i didn't "SEE" him knife the warden... he was still rebeling by being out of disco...

Youre right I did fuck up the teamswitch because I was slow about it, which I slayed myself for. As far as slaying you goes? Pixelated told me to come out of disco at him.

At 58271 you practice favoritism by not shooting corbo who is not dancing, along with the couple of terrorists who spam close the door behind me and are not dancing

asked line to come out and didn't kill rebels (became rebels when they refused to actively participate in disco)

You said "If you were to only come out here and insult me, I would only use my deagle"

How is that telling him he can leave disco day... and isn't that favortism if it's true?

Also corbo was sorta dancing around and flashing his light.... It's hard to determine "dancing" so i normally wont kill anyone for "not dancing"

Userpage of matsi -- Fur Affinity [dot] net - anyone that gets fucked in the ass in a fursuit and makes furry ids for a community that is worse than child sex offenders loses all credibility.

http://s7.postimage.org/e7smv2irv/furry.jpg - in game proof as well

http://s1.postimage.org/608w1erwf/furry2.jpg - secondary

http://s13.postimage.org/43asg3ljb/furry3.jpg - third

I had to explain to childrens what a furry was and what was going on. He is in a clan called 'YIFF' which after googling i discovered means 'Young Incredibly Fuckable Furrys' given that we allow childrens to play and be members I think we need to purge this sex offender.

Edited by Charrax. "Unnecessary Rudeness. Although I don't really like flamer-furrys, we don't have to be dicks." - User was warned for this post.

Matsi, no admin is perfect and I almost garuntee that nothing will come out of this.

You need to grow up and learn to deal with it. Especially since you troll like a mo'fo.

Knowing how xG works. If anything at all happens from this it will be nothing.

What is this!? this is like the sixth admin abuse thread within a day already... You should just report to other admins on the server or get into contact with another before reporting a small problem with abuse, this type of abuse isn't a major problem that should be made into a thread...

Also, If someone close your thread without a good reason, Send a private message to 1 of the forum admins instead of making the same exact threads again.

What is this!? this is like the sixth admin abuse thread within a day already... You should just report to other admins on the server or get into contact with another before reporting a small problem with abuse, this type of abuse isn't a major problem that should be made into a thread...

Also, If someone close your thread without a good reason, Send a private message to 1 of the forum admins instead of making the same exact threads again.

They aren't the same thread... each one of these is a separate incident. Maybe that should tell you something about how some admins are abusing their powers and need to be dealt with, instead of ignored because it "isn't a major issue". What do you define as a major issue? I feel that me being slayed and/or teamswitched by an admin that doesn't have a clue what he is doing IS a major issue, and it affects me being able to have fun

They aren't the same thread... each one of these is a separate incident. Maybe that should tell you something about how some admins are abusing their powers and need to be dealt with, instead of ignored because it "isn't a major issue". What do you define as a major issue? I feel that me being slayed and/or teamswitched by an admin that doesn't have a clue what he is doing IS a major issue, and it affects me being able to have fun

First, You should think what would be considered a major issue.. for example, Banning you would be one...

Second, Just because it's interfering with you having fun doesn't mean you should take it to the forum immediately because it's not really helping you out and people will just start thinking you're just another one of those annoying trolls. You have like 4 thread just on 1 admin.. and none of them resulted in a ban..

Lastly, If everyone were to report an admin because they were interfering with their fun time don't you think the forums would be overloaded? So think before you start posting a thread about admin abuse..

So i advised you to just talk it out with admins before you make a thread. In my opinion the only right time to start a thread is when he is just targeting you/ bans/ Kicks. There are plenty of admins around the servers so just speak to one of them about your problem.

First, You should think what would be considered a major issue.. for example, Banning you would be one...

Second, Just because it's interfering with you having fun doesn't mean you should take it to the forum immediately because it's not really helping you out and people will just start thinking you're just another one of those annoying trolls. You have like 4 thread just on 1 admin.. and none of them resulted in a ban..

Lastly, If everyone were to report an admin because they were interfering with their fun time don't you think the forums would be overloaded? So think before you start posting a thread about admin abuse..

So i advised you to just talk it out with admins before you make a thread. In my opinion the only right time to start a thread is when he is just targeting you/ bans/ Kicks. There are plenty of admins around the servers so just speak to one of them about your problem.

It's not "just because they are interfering with my fun" it is that they constantly enforce rules incorrectly or make up their own... Why is it that line can trick people into getting killed all the time by playing with words and Semantics but if he dies as a result someone get's slayed?

I'm not trying to be a troll or anything, I am simply trying to get this issue noticed so that it can be fixed. When I talk to an admin about it the only thing I get is "get some proof" so that's what I have done.

Well your constant threads are probably making people think you're some type of trolls, If the just say the same thing "Proof" and not handle it by asking him why he did whatever he did, then just let DM+ know. Unless they say the same exact thing.. Then it's alright to make a thread. But if you constantly continue what you're doing now you'll probably just be labeled as a troll..

Letting someone higher up know what's going on will help you quite a lot, then that person can keep a watch on him.. If you just go straight out and post it... the person you tried to get demoted or whatsoever will notice and avoid it.. Just saying :p

The reason Duckii has stated applies to all of the different 'abuse' threads. they are not really anything to make an abuse report over. and as such after seeing nothing major other than a freekill in one of them, there is absolutely no reason for them to have been put up.

#ClosingAllOfThemAndThisIsTheReason .