Kyokasuigetsu38

So Many Kids On The Jailbreak

All jokes aside though, as with a few other Staff Members, there are times when I feel it's appropriate for the 'youngsters' to use their mics. There are a few factors to consider when dealing with it after all:

First and most importantly, how does the Server feel on this particular individual using their mic? If majority wants the high pitched nonsense to stop, then as a Staff Member you are doing it for the good of the Server. No hard feelings on that particular individual, but apparently the Server would prefer if their balls dropped before using their mic ;)

Second, are they using their mic in an unproductive way? Are they just babbling nonsense or shrieking and being a general annoyance? If so, then yes, I'd say that warrants a mute. If they aren't contributing to the Server in a way that is beneficial (calling Warden, making the Server more enjoyable, etc) then they're just making matters worse.

Third, sort of a spin off of my second question; are they mature enough to handle mic use? Maturity is one of the main points that should be looked over when dealing with them 'youngsters'. Sometimes they get hyped up on sugar and scream into their mics. Solution? Mute and put them in the time-out corner.

But since this thread is designated at the aspect that most players are kids, do keep in mind that as with most other F2P (Free to Play) games, there is an abundance of kids playing. Sometimes removing their access to the game may actually hurt the Servers more than it would just leaving them be (a lot of them are visual players. If a Server shows 30/40 players, they'll be more reluctant to play there rather than on a 13/30 player Server). Just my two cents

You forgot the most important mod @Origins :(

Also last time I checked the vote mute function was up. I remember because people were voting to mute a squeaker, and I muted him because he was being annoying.

Votemute does work, however it is does not keep them muted. Also im the most important mod <3!

Votemute does work, however it is does not keep them muted. Also im the most important mod <3!

Can we just say we're all important? (except for that one scrub @samit)

votemute only works for a round, then the next round the person becomes unmuted - doesn't really help.

also, this rule you are trying to add would be impossible, simply put - how would you prove it? people have different voices despite age correlation

votemute only works for a round, then the next round the person becomes unmuted - doesn't really help.

also, this rule you are trying to add would be impossible, simply put - how would you prove it? people have different voices despite age correlation

No inmature voices. Bamm. Simple as that.