FenrirTheWolf

Is Sven A Mature/active Member Of Jb1?

Is sven a Mature/Active person on the Jailbreak 1 Server on tf2?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is sven a Mature/Active person on the Jailbreak 1 Server on tf2?

• Yes. He's Mature.
    • No. Hes a jerk.

i would like to know what he did because i have known him to be a pretty cool guy since i joined the server

He and a couple of other members (some of them mods) went to a TF2 Jailbreak server belonging to the clan Shut up and Game (Tags SNG), a clan who we had some beef with. Sven and the people who went with him proceeded to break their server rules and acted like total jerks/dickwads/trolls. As a result, the members involved were stripped of membership and Sven barred from applying for member unless he was given the blessing of all five Community Leaders. End of that story.

Now I've got beef with these assholes who negative rated me, simply because I requested it closed because the CL's have already answered the question. If he had freekilled on our servers and he were appealing a CT Ban or a Perm, $10 says you would be saying 'No, we don't let freekillers rejoin our servers -1.' Simply because he didn't break rules on our servers and because it happened on another server doesn't mean we can let it slide. We look to add mature and responsible people to our clan, not immature people who think breaking rules on another server can be forgiven just like that. Maybe we can let Sven apply for member in the future, but right now you can't base your opinion simply because you see him every day on the servers and because he acts mature. I understand some of you may not know the crap he pulled to tarnish the reputation of this clan, but if four CL's say No to Sven applying for member, then swallow that pill and move on and don't negative rate me simply because they said no and I believe that the thread should be closed because the question was answered by the leaders of this clan.

Requesting this #Closed again @ThePenguin @kbraszzz before we start a flame war