Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

mincecrack

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:41345874

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

me name mince *licks paw* me mass 4 year ago unban me please I want to warden :D

+1 reformed BigBrother

In all seriousness, minecracks been active on jailbreak lately and hasn't caused any problems. While he is still pretty trolly, none of it is really detrimental to the server. He's tried to make days fun for others, and I would hope/assume he'd do the same as ct.

Not gonna unban until I get opinions from others, as this is a very special case (perm forum ban, perm teambanned multiple times...)

edit: Also I'm probably biased here (I'll admit that he's my friend), so it's best that my DL's/other ppl make the decision.

Edited by Owl (see edit history)

+1 While I personally believe he needs to reform much much more before he can get to an appropriate level, I believe that in it's current state, the Mincecrack can reform and an unban would help him progress towards his reformed state.

-1 it wasnt even the first time he massed i do agree he would be better then others but whats to stop him from doing it a 3rd time if we unban him again?

+1 hes been hella active on jb the last couple weeks i believe he would make a good warden

While I do consider him funny and an alright friend even though we don't talk, just because someone is active and could make a good warden shouldn't pardon them from massing twice lmfao.