DMTwired

Dmtwireds' Clarification Thread

This thread is aimed at people who misunderstand how my name is said and how my tags are worn.

Name: DMTwired

In-game w/ tags: xG:DMTwired

@Bleed @Rhododendron @Chrono @Lithium

If atleast one of you could leave a comment confirming that i can wear my tags as listed above, ill have a place to refer people to that insist i need to remove my hard earn xG tags.

Update: I simply can't anymore.

Edited by DMTwired (see edit history)

What is the point of the : ? It honestly just looks like you placed it there to confuse people.

Idk man, seems like someone cant get over the fact that hes been demoted. Me and other staff members told you several times to remove your tags as they can potentially be seen as misleading. I've also seen you spam !slay, !kick and !ban in chat on several occurances.

Edit: some people cant see the link for some reason http://i.imgur.com/X703JRj.png

ai.imgur.com_X703JRj.png.714c46350ff04b0e345b212bb34a980f.png

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The hell? Wasn't this discussed before? You can wear tags if you want to, but when you do, don't make it confusing as to what the tag actually means in regards to which community you belong to and which rank you are. This is the most obvious attempt to abuse that.

also, if u think that xG:DMTwired is supposed to be a play for DM, why isnt there a space? ex: xG:DM Twired.

If you want to say that, then what is the problem with simply wearing it so nobody would misunderstand your rank without having to actually ask to make sure?

Not to mention, @virr already showed you doing such a thing with your name, deliberately trying to fool people with [PLAIN]"xG:DM Twired", "xG:DM:Twired" and the "xG:CLassic" tag[/PLAIN]

The only people who wear their xG tags with a colon are people who have an actual ranking, the ":" is literally there for no reason other than to mislead others. If you are going to be a memer, make your name xGDMTwired :^)

what do you even mean you "can't even" anymore? just wear your tags the same way everyone else does

is that really too much to ask? you don't need to make a thread about it mocking the people pointing it out, it's just common sense

what do you even mean you "can't even" anymore? just wear your tags the same way everyone else does

is that really too much to ask? you don't need to make a thread about it mocking the people pointing it out, it's just common sense

He is obviously being immature about this situation @Egossi

If he keeps this up, he shouldn't be able to wear the [xG] tag at all because he apparently constantly finds some new creative way to abuse it.

And impersonating a staff period comes with consequences. Especially since he confused people with the CL tag using [CLassic]....

Just my opinion.