Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

I don't know if this is already a thing, but an x% slow down on the boss when afflicted with Jarate would be a pretty nice attribute considering you drop SMG/Razorback. It would give people more of an incentive to not be the nerd who relies heavily on Razorback to tank damage, also would encourage more team-play. This slow effect could possibly save the sniper and/or teammates by allowing them to get away from the boss while he's being held back.

I have no clue what would be considered OP or anything in FF2, so I'm just going to leave it to someone else to choose a fair value. It's not a scout hindering, it makes the mini-crits easier to hit for obvious reasons and isn't brain-dead easy to aim unless at close range.

Tatost

Tatost

I don't know if this is already a thing, but an x% slow down on the boss when afflicted with Jarate would be a pretty nice attribute considering you drop SMG/Razorback. This slow effect could possibly save the sniper and/or teammates by allowing them to get away from the boss while he's being held back.

I have no clue what would be considered OP or anything in FF2, so I'm just going to leave it to someone else to choose a fair value. It's not a scout hindering, it makes the mini-crits easier to hit for obvious reasons and isn't brain-dead easy to aim unless at close range.