Edit History

Topaz

Topaz

28 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

I understand that but if lets say a bad guard like for example pistachio says there kos for a tarp before 7 then someone who is a good guard for example lot_of_mos should know this and not kill the guy.

Then that guard should correct them. Guards are there to assist the warden, and while the warden should know rules and keep up with their Ts that can get a little difficult when you have a lot of them.

Besides, what is being discussed here is whether the warden or the guard should be punished for actually killing a T that had a false KOS put on them. Personally I think the warden should absolutely be slain if a T is killed for a wrongful KOS order, but guards should be paying attention and if they are not positive on an order they should ask for clarification. A lot of times that can clear things up before a freekill can happen.

Topaz

Topaz

19 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

I understand that but if lets say a bad guard like for example pistachio says there kos for a tarp before 7 then someone who is a good guard for example lot_of_mos should know this and not kill the guy.

Then that guard should correct them. Guards are there to assist the warden, and while the warden should know rules and keep up with their Ts that can get a little difficult when you have a lot of Ts.

Besides, what is being discussed here is whether the warden or the guard should be punished for actually killing a T that had a false KOS put on them. Personally I think the warden should absolutely be slain if a T is killed for a wrongful KOS order, but guards should be paying attention and if they are not positive on an order they should ask for clarification. A lot of times that can clear things up before a freekill can happen.