Edit History

virr

virr

18 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

If the teams are unbalanced, at what point should a repick be called/what guidelines must be met for a repick? (Never repick is a valid answer.)

I personally believe that you should avoid repicks unless theres a super valid reason to. If teams are unbalanced (which shouldn't happen that often with experienced captains, but as a theoretical) the game should be over pretty quickly and its not worth the headache to try and balance teams mid game. (unless theres another reason to bring in other players, like if we need a sub)

Are ten mans competitive, for fun, or more in the middle? Does the situation make your answer differ?What attitude or mindset should players going to scrim have? I think this question is more for me or to get everyone on the same page.

Probably team dependent, some people like to sweat out and do well while some are more casual. What i do want to make clear is that if you are going to meme or do deagle only or something, PLEASE make sure EVERYONE on your team is okay with it before doing so.

Should legacy/non-rotation maps be played on a rotation basis or a certain day of the week? What should determine if these maps are played?

I don't think we need a set day for it, but if majority agrees it should be fine to pull them out occasionally imo.

(This is a more personal question) I understand guns like the negev and auto are points of tilt and other negative things but I feel like it would be better to allow all guns or at least the Zeus out of all the banned guns. What would have to happen to bring these guns into scrims? +1/-1

Not sure what would happen. They're pretty controversial guns in general so i think its better if they stay banned, but i don't have strong feelings either way. People do freak out if you get killed by it though, which is pretty funny.

EDIT: forgot this one oops

I’m not sure if this has been a thing and i’ve missed it but what are punishments for leaving or throwing in ten mans or should nothing change? 

If they have a legitimate reason for leaving, nothing. If someone leaves repeatedly i wouldn't be opposed a ban/blacklist.

virr

virr

17 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

If the teams are unbalanced, at what point should a repick be called/what guidelines must be met for a repick? (Never repick is a valid answer.)

I personally believe that you should avoid repicks unless theres a super valid reason to. If teams are unbalanced (which shouldn't happen that often with experienced captains, but as a theoretical) the game should be over pretty quickly and its not worth the headache to try and balance teams mid game. (unless theres another reason to bring in other players, like if we need a sub)

Are ten mans competitive, for fun, or more in the middle? Does the situation make your answer differ?What attitude or mindset should players going to scrim have? I think this question is more for me or to get everyone on the same page.

Probably team dependent, some people like to sweat out and do well while some are more casual. What i do want to make clear is that if you are going to meme or do deagle only or something, PLEASE make sure EVERYONE on your team is okay with it before doing so.

Should legacy/non-rotation maps be played on a rotation basis or a certain day of the week? What should determine if these maps are played?

I don't think we need a set day for it, but if majority agrees it should be fine to pull them out occasionally imo.

(This is a more personal question) I understand guns like the negev and auto are points of tilt and other negative things but I feel like it would be better to allow all guns or at least the Zeus out of all the banned guns. What would have to happen to bring these guns into scrims? +1/-1

Not sure what would happen. They're pretty controversial guns in general so i think its better if they stay banned, but i don't have strong feelings either way. People do freak out if you get killed by it though, which is pretty funny.

virr

virr

10 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

Probably team dependent. What i do want to make clear is that if you are going to meme or do deagle only or something, PLEASE make sure EVERYONE on your team is okay with it before doing so.

11 minutes ago, Lottamos said: