Edit History

Tekk

Tekk

grammar

14 hours ago, Tatost said:

-1 You guys are taking this shit way too far. If you're going to kick him out for just telling jokes and saying the TF2 division is dead, then we as a clan have truly hit rock bottom. He hasn't done anything so egregious that he needs to be kicked out.

64e362e78467133776d16c05e67b1525.pngimage.png.849450e4b2e58c8452b12518ea7355eb.png

BANS.XENOGAMERS.COM

This isn't just about him saying "dead division" everyday. We've said this multiple times already and if it were for just that, there would be more so many more people being banned and stripped of membership.

84 comms bans. EIGHTY FOUR over the past few years. I'm aware of ban decay, furthermore I'm aware that a lot of these were meme bans or by himself. But that's at least 30 gag/mutes, which is ridiculous.

He's rude, disrespectful and doesn't care for the community nor its members. That is made evident no matter where you go, particularly in recent events, how he took the ban protest. Someone like this shouldn't be allowed to be here, let alone be a member.

+1 for removal of membership and ban

Tekk

Tekk

12 hours ago, Tatost said:

-1 You guys are taking this shit way too far. If you're going to kick him out for just telling jokes and saying the TF2 division is dead, then we as a clan have truly hit rock bottom. He hasn't done anything so egregious that he needs to be kicked out.

64e362e78467133776d16c05e67b1525.pngimage.png.849450e4b2e58c8452b12518ea7355eb.png

BANS.XENOGAMERS.COM

This isn't just about him saying "dead division" everyday. We've said this multiple times already and if it were for just that, there would more so many more people being banned and stripped of membership.

84 comms bans. EIGHTY FOUR over the past few years. I'm aware of ban decay, furthermore I'm aware that a lot of these were meme bans or by himself. But that's at least 30 gag/mutes, which is ridiculous.

He's rude, disrespectful and doesn't care for the community nor its members. That is made evident no matter where you go, particularly in recent events, how he took the ban protest. Someone like this shouldn't be allowed to be here, let alone be a member.

+1 for removal of membership and ban