Sign in to follow this  
Excision

WoW Recruit a Friend.

I am looking for someone to do RaF with me in wow.

It works by me sending someone an email which links them to make a battle.net account for wow.

They then have 300 % XP in game when playing with me which is a hell of a lot faster leveling. WoW is only free to level 20, so at that point you would have to buy the battlechest which you can get online on sale now for just FIVE dollars which includes both started expansions and gets to level 70, once they reach 70 the next expansion is on sale for 10 dollars to level 80, then the final current expansion is on sale for 20 dollars! that is a total of 45 dollars in savings! The sale is over after christmas i am pretty sure, this is just me trying to help out someone get into wow for cheap and level up fast to get to the endgame content which really is what WoW is all about.

if anyone would like to do this, simply add me on steam or talk to me on teamspeak.

btw if you are going to do this, don't make an account, you have to open an email from me with the RaF account and details inside.

@Jay

Yup.

if the offer still stands i would gladly recruit you... the only thing is that you have to play horde, alliance is for faggots...

racial trinket > everything else.

if you read the post correctly, you would know that I am looking for someone who doesn't play wow, to start with the RaF.

and when i was 13 i thought the horde was cool and the alliance was for faggots, then i grew up and realized that most kids go horde to be " bad ♥♥♥ monsters " and more mature players go for the alliance.