carsN

Cookie Princess

You know what happens when you assume? You make an ass out of u and me.

get it? ass u me? assume. LAWL.

Also, it really doesn't prove it

Stego if you post out of line again, you will start getting infractions or even banned. As far as the scripting, I can't dl those for some stupid reason so I'll wait till other div leaders look at it.

I'm going to -1 this. I've played the surf server a lot with Cookie (I'm assuming the demos are from surf) and I have seen firsthand that she does not use these scripts that you think she has. I don't feel like I need to download those demos because I spectate her when she kills me all the time, April Fools! (But seriously, I have watched her play a lot and she doesn't use bunny hop scripts.)

Uh... I'm sooooo confused right now. O_o Did he use the same posts I did? Because I played for all of 1 minute in those... i was in spec the whole time. And if you have played with me you know I bunnyhop for shit. xD I don't even know how to -download- a bunny hop script.

The files won't work for me either. Either way I haven't seen her doing that when I've been around.

Hey all. Was wondering what the decision was going to be? Because I promise you I don't script. But I'd like to know what it was going to be. If there isn't one can I request this closed? Seeing as the 'proof' doesn't even show me playing for more then a minute on surf.