Shadow1226

Shadow Banned for admin Disrespect.

Sorry if you thought it was toward you as an admin korean, I only said fuck you to you as a warden , not likeing the orders. I never disrespect admins. -_-

I think the disrespect stemmed into the fact that you were complaining about all the mods in general about everything - it put us in a damned-if-you-do damned-if-you-don't situation. As for getting killed/slayed for saying "fuck you" I don't think that's why he killed you, but you were banned for your continued disrespect as you continued to spam after being killed.

That's what I saw, anyway, I was working on other stuff (as I tend to do while I'm dead)... @DaKorean holds the answers.

Well I wasn't saying "Fuck you " to him as him being an ADMIN , It was suppose to be a saying of , Not likeing his orders so I just said that , tell him as a warden. not meaning to tell him fuck you as him being an admin, I would never disrespect an admin of authority.

Perm was too long, considering the chat logs

Xeno Gamers - Search

He didn't say anything really worth anything other than Maybe a gag...

+1 for unban.. I don't know what @DaKorean was doing, but if there is a reason, I'll change my +1..

I'm gonna go to a 0, wait for korean to respond, but since it's this guys first ban, unless it was mass fucking disrepsect, why perm?

+1 for the same reasons above.

A perm ban? nononono. I know Korean can be a very sensitive person like me...but a perm? A day at the most would have been enough.

Tbh disrespecting ANYONE is bannable . Even if not xG. And for you to be permed you must have been doing some serious shit.

It was not serious, its meant to be a joke towards them. PEOPLE do it all the time, Hell. Why not perma ban EVERYONE for it ? Does not make sense to ban me for it when everyone does it, It was not even intended to disrespect an admin. AND this is my first fucking ban and shouldn't even be a ban in the first place ?

I will remove the perm as it does seem very unneccesary, but I will wait on Korean to judge how long you should be banned for "if at all" @DaKorean

Tbh dude , it wasn't a serious issue, I dont disrespect admins at all, people do this all the time , HELL why not perma everyone then? Its not even a big issue to say fuck you to a warden, its a joke, heck I see alot of people go fuck you to me . I don't give a shit if they do. if he takes offence to the joke, then don't be a warden, people say shit to others as a joke most of the time, I never disrespect an admin, I never have either..... It makes no sense to perma ban me when its my first ban, and it shouldn't even be a ban ever..... I never did anything serious.

= This was a re edit since I couldn't find the edit tool = me derp..

No I understand, if you were saying like "Oh fuck you warden" or whatever, obviously it was just a harmless T insulting Warden situation, but I wanna see why he permed you so I'll just let him explain his side before making a decision ^_^

Okay thanks man, like I said, if he didn't like the warden insult, it was a joke, then he shouldn't choose to be warden, Hell I do First reaction Last reaction to piss some Ts' off XD