Sign in to follow this  
Matsi

CTBanned for "button spamming..."???

....why I was being slayed, I left to go play WoW for a while and when I came back I was ctbanned for a day with the reason "button spamming" I have no idea what buttons I was spamming because the only time i remember pressing a button was the elevator and closing or opening doors.... but I definantly wasnt spamming or abusing them in any way...

Please remove the CT ban and/or tell me what button I was spamming and why I was given no response by the admin to tell me I was doing something wrong and instead just slayed and CTbanned...

When ct banning via the menu you only get 4 choices, freekilling, no mic, button spamming, and freeshooter. that is why it says button spamming

the reason you were banned is because you spent multiple rounds, sitting there shooting the vending machines, i think trying to get one into the tram or something, but you were clearly not watching the T's and did not need to be on ct

So you ct banned him instead of telling him to do his job? Not trying to disrespect or anything just wondering.

I verbally said by shooting the vending machines you are not watching the T's the first time i slayed him, and he did it again.

Even when u slayed him and he asked for the reasons toards slaying him , u should of answered and gave him a clear idea of what he was doing wrong. gotta remember , theres alot of pple typing in all chat , so he might of not seen wat u had told him. not only that but i think a whole day of a ban jsut for not watching T's and shooting vending machines instead , my opinion , i believe that is a lil to long of a ban for such lil act.

I verbally said by shooting the vending machines you are not watching the T's the first time i slayed him, and he did it again.

I didn't hear anyone say that.... :(

I also didnt know you had to be actively looking at the Ts.... I was near them the whole time and paying attention, paying dont actively look at the Ts all the time, including admins.... I was building a cade so they don't knife me or blow me up with bombs :(

Well either way, the point has been made that warnings should be given in an obvious manner by mods/admins, and the problem here has been solved in that it was only a day ban.

Also, there really is no need to build a 'cade' in case a T gets too close. CTs are well equipped with guns, and if that weren't enough, have tasers to minimize distance even further as well as to disarm. You should be watching any ways to make sure they Don't approach you.

Problem has been discussed and solved, someone #closethread ?

What forest said.

I have had the issue before with people shooting the vending machines around, and you just shouldn't do it. the best example was someone shot them to trap us in big cage to where we had to jump and crouch to get through extremely inhibiting any chance at rebelling. Just don't fucking shoot them.

#Closed