Exodus

R1FLE unban

Please you two were taking turns on your account, he had 100% of your permission to play when you two were switching off round to round. He (Swizz) has easy access to your account. -1

i like exodus, he's a cool guy. and i think he should get unbanned, most people will disagree, but hey we're are pertained to our opinions +1 i think he should be unbanned.

He (Swizz) has easy access to your account
I agree with his point here , yes u might not be a hacker , or swizz , but if he has access to your account , how are we so sure u won't let him use it so he can game it up on our servers again ?

-1 Not happening.

Bans carry on from other accounts, Swizz played on your account. Chrono and I both have Demos regarding you guys switching over AND hearing Swizz's voice.

Shouldn't have let him play on your account.

Swizz himself told me that you guys are IRL friends, with that into consideration I could believe that you had given him permission to play on your account hence the ban. Plus, Swizz got banned for hacking, what if he hacks on your account or what if you hack on the account, whose to blame, you? or Swizz? Make smarter decisions next time and both of you wouldn't have been in this place.

I'll let Chrono have a say if he wants though I doubt it's going to be any different. @@Chrono

He requested it to be closed, so it shall be closed. Chrono can voice his opinion on the matter, but it doesn't seem that OP really cares anymore. As Nova said, bans carry on through other accounts regardless. 0 tolerance policy on hacking/scripting.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods