|xG:M| Superkiller67 - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

Staff Name:

|xG:M| Superkiller67

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:11416356

Evidence:

I'd just like Superkiller to be watched. He does not do his job. and he freekills plenty. When I told him I was reporting him for freekilling me twice he laughed into the mic, nothing more. When a last CT killed all T's in isolation he did not slay the CT, nor warn him, the T who got LR took it into his hands to kill him. As I am typing this message CT's are baiting me in game and freeshooting, Superkiller is standing idly by ignoring all admin messages.

Further Information:

I'm a trusted member, I guess, just this kind of stuff is why I left xG for awhile. The abuse needs to stop.

superkiller.thumb.png.03335f5959b04fe32eb9dbca9e0ce159.png

Okay you didnt mention names of people who were baiting and i was at 150 to 300 ping (lagging) and your just saying slay or do this well i was lagging i couldn't see anything and when i got the message no one was baiting. Who did i freekill by the way, what round was it, information. you say "slay ct's for baiting" in admin chat but you don't tell me who or anything. you are suppose to do @baiting "name" on what happened or @ Free kill "name" and information on what happened in admin chat not slay slay slay,BTW i wasnt the only one on Death God was on you could have just ask him,i was lagging. I'm sorry i have bad internet when someone else is downloading something in my house (on my internet).

Had to edit because someone is named freekill.

~superkiller67

-1. Like Shadow said, there's no real proof of any freekilling from the picture posted. And judging from the little snippet of admin chat from the picture, you kind of have to provide a little bit more information. Just saying "slay CT's for baiting" doesn't really help the staff to figure out who the rulebreaker is. I can vouch for SuperKiller's lag, as he's been lagging pretty bad all day, and I can clearly see it in-game right now. Just putting in a little more information would have really helped the situation.

First off, I see that you posted something in admin chat. But how are we supposed to know what he said? Are you saying that we can now hear voices over an image?

The point is, there's not enough proof, other than you taking a photograph of somebody saying something in admin chat. I'm mean, if you can get better proof of his abuse, such as him constantly freekilling, then I'd be glad to ban him. Other than that, what I have to go by here, I'm gonna have to close this, simply because there's not enough proof.