Forest

Rant on Member Subs

yea FARTHER BACK, I was talking about since we have been pointing out everyone doing it on the wrong format and people still giving bullshit 's for being "mature, active, and knows the motd"

Yeah but don't you think it's insanely hypocritical that he basically just called us all idiots for not giving proper information in the vouches and yet he does the same thing? I sure as hell do.

Yeah but don't you think it's insanely hypocritical that he basically just called us all idiots for not giving proper information in the vouches and yet he does the same thing? I sure as hell do.

If he would have on anyone else's that actually needs a REAL formatted vouch then yes it would have been and he should have been hung by his balls and stoned but he did it in bigga's app which everyone knows no one will give 2 shits about if its in the right or wrong format

>xg is too easy to get into guise

If you think that please look back and see how it has developed. a long time ago, it was make a thread in member subs, and you were accepted. and progressively the criteria has increased to needing +1s and now needing 10, and even debated whether we should require staff vouches on any member subs.it's harder.

>improper format fuck you fuck fuck nigeria fuck

When someone says "cool guy, active, mature isn't that what you are asking? they aren't giving a rating of 1-10 they are saying "yes, he is active, and mature enough to be in xG". That's why before you gays (especially forest) became DMs we said "either do this: A 1-10 M1-10 or put in writing something to judge it off of." and that phrase right there, is enough to judge that the person vouching thinks they are active and mature enough

The biggest thing I was getting at here was the pent up rage on people complaining and bitching that xG was too easy to get into, so the logical reason was to add more vouches. At first I thought that may work, but then I realized the sheer amount of vouches that are just so out of whack. Make the amount of vouches higher, and people will get even More lazy because it'll involve more 1-ups that barely state anything.

All I'm getting at is could anyone at least say something a little more, I don't know, constructive? Also I realize that @autumn we aren't That easy to get into, I was just venting in the form of an angry looking thread.

Love y'all, but I just had to.

PS; I made an exception for people who recently had a high and respectable position/rank (IE. Bigga, Poncher, etc). Sue me. No balls.

Ok, heres an idea. If you guys want to stop the bullshit heres what mods/admins on forums do.

Either find a plugin that has a "hide" post, or simply delete unnecessary posts. Or some shit that shouts "Invalid post"

So when someone doesnt follow format, or posts something stupid, all you do is delete or hide the post, and count the well formatted posts.