xGShadowSpy

One of the most unenforced rules i've seen on JB.

Ts who are rebelling can only be deemed as a rebel if they were seen breaking rules by a CT. This means you can only kill a T you see rebel, not if you were clued to it(Such as their name popping up as killing a CT).

I bolded the main part im focusing on

Whenever a T gets pardoned, if in the corner(not seen by a CTs eyes) the T kills someone,(as an example since he's bad xG:A ShadowSpy *KNIFE* xG:A Diabeetus), he gets "unpardoned" and counted as a rebel again, so im gonna go ahead and start enforcing it again, and unless its changed(which im not saying i want it to be changed) you should all enforce it too.

BASICALLY: Don't unpardon a T after pardoning him because you saw him kill someone in the top corner text, unless you see him do it with your eyes.

People should start enforcing it, and not do it yourselves.

This has always been enforced, I haven't seen a scenario in which it wasn't..

EDIT: Lul nevermind, had to have Chrono explain it to me. Too true.

Only the best way to hide freekillers!

re-read it. there are cvars.

pasted for you because you are gay (and 12)

>sm_hideattacker_ts "1" // hide Ts attackers? 1 = yes
sm_hideattacker_ct "0" // hide CTs attackers? 1 = yes

#12 #doesn'tevenread #12

maybe we just take all the stupid people and ban forever? xDDDDDDD jk.

we could probably add something like "... if a pardoned T kills a CT while pardoned but not seen by anyone they are STILL pardoned"

... if a pardoned T kills a CT while pardoned but not seen by anyone they are STILL pardoned"

that is a rule already, that is what shadow is saying. see the problem? it is unenforced by mods such as yourself

Chrono the T who killed the CT name doesn't show up, It is like the CT committed suicide.

you realize this is CS:S discussion, right? CS:S doesn't have that plugin linked, like CS:GO does, because nobody put it on for them. please mtown. pls. go to bed.

Chrono the T who killed the CT name doesn't show up, It is like the CT committed suicide.

you realize this is CS:S discussion, right? CS:S doesn't have that plugin linked, like CS:GO does, because nobody put it on for them. please mtown. pls. go to bed.

I was talking about CS:GO gg kid, go eat hot fudge

I was talking about CS:GO gg kid, go eat hot fudge

talk about it in csgo discussion not CSS, you can't save yourself from the royal fool you made yourself out to be here.