SupaFly4420

jail brake

hey its sup@fly420

i like your jail brake server but lately its been annoying because when your the prisoner and your trying to hear orders from the warden and every ct is talking over the warden and then when the prisoners can talk they all scream and yell on the mics its not called for

on several maps early today i get free killed we were told to bum rush to Simon says as i get out the cell block doors i get free killed, im trying to hear orders i tell them to stfu so i can hear the orders i get free killed i think its not fair that people scream in the mic and the people that are really trying to play the game get free killed. plz look into this because i would like to play your server more because its the only jail break server i like

PS ...

CT Ban me perm because i am to much of a stoner to be warden and ill gap out and spam it or something lol

Sup@Fly420

Steam ID supafly3323

Sadly, it's completely up to the player who is playing as the Warden. They can give the order "Talk over Warden you're a Rebel or will be muted", and CTs will have to minimize the amount they talk over Warden or risk being muted, and Ts can be killed (after 2 seconds of the given order) for talking over warden.

If there is ever a time that CTs keep talking over the Warden, a Staff Member will give a warning before issuing any mutes. If it is really a problem, you can let us know by typing @ in Team Chat, followed by your complaint. As an example:

> Hit 'U'

>@CTs won't stop talking over Warden

Then the Staff members will hopefully deal with it. Hope this helped!

- Dat guy, Forest

its not just that its everyone how can people hear orders when they are all talking over wardens even XG members and admins are doing it to then i get free killed because of a missed order or get free killed by a ct for doing the orders and because im the last one out i called the person on it and all the admins on at that time did not say or do anything about it i reapeted my self a few times about it in reg chat and admin chat

You could say we need to put the.. Brakes on mic spamming! Ahhhhhh...I'm gonna leave sorry about that.

burn in hell