Audible_Savage

TEKKIT Vs. FTB

What do you want mc1 to be?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want mc1 to be?

• Tekkit
    • FTB
    • I'd rather pick another mod or keep it vanilla.

Ok mc1 is getting released soon, we are moving worlds around and decided to go with a minecraft mod for mc1, help us pick which one:

Note: supermaddud seems to think that FTB will lag horribly, which is true for most edits of FTB however micro and i think we have found a modpack for ftb that will lag the least. like all mc mods it will have SOME lagg. but I would still like everyone's opinion.

Tekkit was there first (I played Technic for over a year, before I went to CS:GO. Search for me on the forums. I played it on my shitpiece of a laptop with no lag. And when me and my friends played Tekkit off of a server on his Macbook, it ran pretty good. Technic/Tekkit is amazing, but choose the right version.

i havnt really done anything with FTB so i would be interested for our server to have it. Also Tekkit seems to be falling down in poularity was some of the big MC youtubers are playing on FTB

ftb wont lag too hard, but you would have to get rid of tons of items that r very useful, the problem is people spam these items and have way too many than is needed, im not gonna name them just incase we do get the FTB up, whitelisted ftb would be best imo.

ftb wont lag too hard, but you would have to get rid of tons of items that r very useful, the problem is people spam these items and have way too many than is needed, im not gonna name them just incase we do get the FTB up, whitelisted ftb would be best imo.

There will be no whitelisted servers on xg, we need more population before that.

Guys, I really doubt the server is actually going to be FTB, due to lag. Because of the stuff in FTB, it will make the server be a tad bit unresponsive (chests not opening, blocks not having drops etc.) So dont get your hopes up.

Well we could always go look at other servers and see how they deal with it. And this also happened with Tekkit in teh very begining.

new tekkit is very unstable with the world you can create with the books, unstable worlds will lag the server severely. but it is much more fun and exciting and much more balanced (ee is fixed)