Xxhuskyxxpupxx - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

xxHuskyxxpupxx

Steam ID:

dethklock1

Information:

i was banned a few years ago y an admin who isnt in xeno gamers anymore because i killed him while he was rebeling and he banned me for freekilling this is my 3rd ban protest

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

xxHuskyxxpupxx

Steam ID:

dethklock1

Information:

i was banned a few years ago y an admin who isnt in xeno gamers anymore because i killed him while he was rebeling and he banned me for freekilling this is my 3rd ban protest

Honestly, provide better information.

As far as you said, you (free?)killed once and got permanently banned from CT

You probably did something a LOT more serious, like mass freekilling..?

Also, give a valid steam ID..

Before unbanning, can you look deeper on who his banning admin was ? and if he is not apart of xG let #DarkWolf (DL) or #SnakeBoyEric in on this ?

If I recall correctly, the bans at that time (for reasons unknown) would glitch and result in the ban time being altered to a permanent ban regardless of what time was given by the Staff. This can be seen in the ban reason, as none of those offences warrants a permanent ban.

At the most, the ban time was most likely for a day. You can determine this since the offending player was banned on October 3rd, and proceeded to post a Ban Protest 3 days later (the 9th) in which case Starbuck mentioned that he should "wait a while and rejoin". Therefore, the ban was probably only for a day, and the system glitched out, permanently banning him since it seems that he was supposed to be out of the CT ban already.

With that said, it's apparent he was wrongfully perm'd, so I'll +1 for an unban.

This can be seen in the ban reason, as none of those offences warrants a permanent ban.

and

Unless the banning admin is found or comes forward with a different story, It appears that a permanent ban was not warranted at the time. +1 for unban.

Didn't have the patience yesterday to dig into it, since I had to leave soon from posting.

Anyway, since the above quotes, I'll +1 for a shortened or immediate unban (I'm fine with either, really)

However, I would love to see some activity, not that it matters, but i haven't seen you on before (Or atleast I don't remember...)

(yeah, i know he's been really active for the past 5 days or so, so it's probably just me)

+1 for unban considering nobody is coming forth to say who the banning admin is, and now that we have Community Leaders, and all three of the upper CS:S Staff +1'ing[Considering Hidingmasters post as a positive toward unbanning], I'll go ahead and do the unbanning.

-Unbanned

-Dis furfag be closin' ur thread