STEAM_0:0:54353060

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Hello! My name is Fish and Custard and even though I seem intimidating, looks can be decieving. I have been playing on xenogamer servers such as Goldenrod because of your member Hojang told me about it. Being and seeming interested in this find'n'dandy fray, I would like to be part of this feat and be the best as I can be. I hope to see a competent future furthermore in this society of high ranking "unusual gamers" (meaning of Xenogamers proving how awesome and unique you guys are)

+1 Looking forward for your arrival. Thanks for mentioning me c: This guy is pretty darn awesome. Its just that people misconcept him as a sqeaker and assume him as a younger age. Wierd but true

what does that mean?

If your thinking of M: and A:, that means A= Active and M= Mature

Anyways. I have not played with you yet, so im at 0 for now. -_-

Ok. I change my vote after playing with him a few times, he is active on both tradeing servers, hes nice, mature. would be a great addition. +1

A: 8/10

M: 9/10

To add to @Maymalays , he also can't be very mature, since he was trying to tell us how he hated a game that he had never played.

A:7/10

M:4/10

And before you say I can't -1 about opinions, I shared the same opinion as him during that argument and did not argue against him regarding the actual crappiness of the game.