24 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best Tf2 Class?

Pyro

- Can deal large amount of damage

- Can harm a lot of people at once

- Afterburn's a bitch

- Airblast away any unwanted company

- Extinguish burning players

There are many factors, and I can't say that any of them are the single 'best' class. However..

I believe the medic is probably the most vital and rounded class, with the right loadout

• With Crusader's Crossbow, he can deal and heal a decent amount at long range.
  • Medigun can overheal and healing is usually limited to health kits, so he's a good source.
  • Can melee classes efficiently with a steady hand and good aim.
  • Uber Saw Taunt Kill. 'Nuff said.

i'd go with one of the following, hard to pick.

Soldier

+high damage output

+can fly

+can heal himself (specifically concheror ) and cast several buffs on nearby teammates via the several buffing backpacks

+decent melee arsenal, quite handy depending on the sitch.

+funny mannerisms in general

Pyro

+is a fucking crit machine what with weapons such as the backburner, those shiny flaregun thingymaboobers, and the axtinguisher, not to mention pyrosharking.

+immune to afterburn

+2nd fastest class, i believe.

+almost as diverse as soldier in the field of playstyles

+fluffy cute pyros. 2cute4me @Popcorn

(time for some controversy)

Sniper

+excellent with, well, the obvious sniping.

+5 out of the 6 rifles he uses can deliver instant death fully charged headshots to any class without invuln. (*sarcasm* which one can't? hmmm...)

+sydney sleeper is not, I repeat, NOT a piece of poo. even though it cannot headshot, what it can do is instrumental: no, not quickscoping (#sorrybutno), not even the jarate effect, but the charge rate. with this hardware, you can inflict jarate while doing a substantial amount of health, then mini-crit with your next shot, when you're quick enough. oof. also, thought i ought to mention: sydney sleeper sniper working together with an airstrike soldier? yikes. #thekillfeedtho #theassistfeedtho #thedeathfeedtho

+Jarate. need i say more? marked for death, spies are revealed, and if the sniper has either the bushwacka or the tribalman's shiv, you can kiss your not-a-heavy rear goodbye.

+nice melee arsenal, except maybe the shiv.....