Sign in to follow this  
Zapper5555

Proof i'm 16

Since I've joined this server people continue to discriminate against me because my voice is squeaky... Well i'm ****ing sick of it people automatically assume i'm below the age of 12 because of my ****ing voice... that is ****ing ridiculous why don't you make your assumptions based off the evidence i'm about to give you... http://statenisland.ny1.com/content/136695/staten-island-chuck-stands-by-forecast Skip to 00:58. In the interview i'm clearly wearing my St. Peters HS Varsity Bowling Sweater, this is the school http://stpetersboyshs.org/ I attend... Please ****ing leave me alone because of my voice, I Know i may act immature but I am not a ****ing 12 year old.

well if you read motd it say if you have a squeeky voice you can not be a ct so that is why people say things about your voice. also that is a video about the news and you could say you are anyone in those pictures and they may not actually be you so yea.

guys quit teasing him and crap leave him alone alrdy... He may be on Ct without having to use a mic. So leave this guy alone , If u got nothing nice to say dont say it.

nickname.. The rule has been like that for quite sometime now, just make sure u read the motd sometime for updates.

Yeah don't listen to them, I don't actually mind unmatured voices. I understand we've all been there and some just act it off. Don't worry I'm there for you :)

Don't let others bring you down.

I was trolled for my voice also when i got a mic :P They can all kiss my *** now i dont give a ****. Dont listen to those faggots and if they keep doing it message me...

~closed on request (:

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

re-open since ninjew has something super important to say -.-