Edit History

maf427

maf427

13 minutes ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

I was on when maf was complaining about this, and I feel it was completely unjustified. There were multiple people who continuously talked over others without adding to the conversation or topic. It got extremely annoying and started to sound like micspam, so I took action and muted those who repeatedly talked over others. Without this rule, there is nothing stopping the people on the server running 5 different conversations while 7 people talk on mic. 

well obviously we wouldn’t want to hear it all of the time but don’t overexaggerate. not only that, micspam is usually individual. i’m sure that multiple people wouldn’t mean to do it with intention

maf427

maf427

12 minutes ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

I was on when maf was complaining about this, and I feel it was completely unjustified. There were multiple people who continuously talked over others without adding to the conversation or topic. It got extremely annoying and started to sound like micspam, so I took action and muted those who repeatedly talked over others. Without this rule, there is nothing stopping the people on the server running 5 different conversations while 7 people talk on mic. 

well obviously we wouldn’t want to hear it all of the time but don’t overexaggerate. not only that, micspam is usually individual. i’m sure that multiple people would mean to do it with intention

maf427

maf427

10 minutes ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

well obviously we wouldn’t want to hear it all of the time but don’t overexaggerate