Sign in to follow this  
Tragik

Map Suggestions please?

I just wanted to know the maps that people enjoy playing. I really like Turbine(CTF) Sawmill(KOTH) Nucleaus(KOTH) Barnblitz(KOTH) Egypt(CP) Coldfront (CP) Ive been to many servers and these maps are really rare to find(thats are not full) So putting this in the rotation will really draw players to join and enjoy the maps :D Please if you have any suggestions of maps you enjoy reply, or if you like the maps I put up there ^^ Tell me :O Also Tf2 is free guys... Wont hurt to at least try it for once. :D

KOTH- King of the hill

CP- Control Points

CTF- Capture the flag (or briefcase)

-Your New Tf2 Mod - Tragik :3

Well in another thread i posted that we should have a server where there is different game modes and different maps. Like Cp_Gravelpit and like Payload and ctf too. But let the players decide what gamemode it is. Cause playing just ctf is boring

Yea...... i was playing and there was around 14 people in the server then we changed from 2fort to some random map and 5-6 guys leaves the server instantly so...

Aegean or whoever if u guys would add Dustbowl, Goldrush, Gravelpit, Upward,Cp_Steel, Granary, COLDFRONT, Degrootkeep i would be super happy and more players would join. Plus we have 24/24 people on the server :p we might need more room. Please add these maps cause the ctf gets reaaaaaaal boring

Dustbowl and Goldrush are very popular maps they attract for players

Degroot is only melee and huntsman and crossbows only lol its awesome

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

plz plz plz plz