Sign in to follow this  
m608ike

m608ike

i aint giiving you second chance ur ♥♥♥♥ing annoying.... i dont troll you i get on say hi to everyone like usual and u start goin off... and your just annoying like marcus you sit there and just start trolling...

+1 hes changed he hasnt been raging or angry often so ill +1 for that =D keep it up

Still an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, but whatever +1

Vouching + App tips - Members must Read

No profile ID assigned

Newcomers who would like to join xG had made an application so that they may join, We accept / deny these players based on the vouches they gain or lose. Every newcomer needs at least 10 vouches, if they are under the age of 16 those 10 vouches must include 3 vouches from a moderator or 2 from an admin otherwise they will not be accepted.

Vouches

Alright I would like to say some things about vouching. Vouching is a great way to deal with newcomers because it helps us see what the player is like by the member's point of view.

This helps us keep the clan good and running with great members who help support the clan and helps us get rid of troll/disrespectful players.

I also would like to place some rules about vouching because it's difficult counting up on vouches because the confusing posts people have been posting, this includes when players without a good reason.

There should be no on any app at all with the following reasons - "Haven't seen you" - "Not Active" - "Told by another member" - "Asked me to vouch" ect.

(more may be added soon)

There is no reason for you to because any of these reasons. I would like to ask you a question - Have you had time to talk with this person or played with him/her for sometime?

If your answering no than you should not or on the app until you have played with him/her. Also, does it really matter how old they are?

Pyro please read member vouching rules u never played with me so?

Ohh and goodlolipop stop spamming all of my apps