Sign in to follow this  
Spongeboob

Spongeboob

Well, was it called for?

Again, it bothered me on the server, now not so much so I wont be fighting all this much. I am not a grudge holder. ^^;

What do you consider called for lol? So I can't say Im fapping to a picture of you without you getting offended? I could say it to anyone and they would just laugh.

*looks at everyone who 'd for unban*

-all of them less than 10 posts-

It was the same way with Carsn and his unban request. Its even the same people. And his got closed and he didnt get unbanned.

*looks at everyone who +1'd for unban*

-all of them less than 10 posts-

-_-

In case you haven't noticed, people who have been with xG for a long time have a very low tolerance for most things. The people posting are the regulars on RPG surf, which you aren't one of.

I'm going to -1 this because you were generally very rude and offensive to just about everyone on the servers whenever I saw you playing them. I don't think many people (Or anyone) appreciated that you acted in this manor.

I'm going to this because you were generally very rude and offensive to just about everyone on the servers whenever I saw you playing them. I don't think many people (Or anyone) appreciated that you acted in this manor.

there u have it, a mod whos active on rpg surf and "knows the people" there, anything else ud like to add spongeboob?

Well yes actually see I think we have gone over this that I was joking most of the time and STILL I have yet to hear or see what I said to people or done to them. Why do I say this? I have noticed everytime I ask for some sort of proof, people state facts that I didn't say just like Pikachu for example he was telling me mean things that Carsn said to Megan and blamed it on me.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Also, If you didn't read earlier 2 people stated no actually 3 people stated I added a little entertainment to the server. They were people who were ALWAYS on when I was. I would take there word over anyone's because Sniper was on everytime I was on with Carsn so maybe you got me and him mixed up by chance?

*Sorry this is late*

If Stego had said something about him being bothered I would have jumped on the server for him in a heart beat. As it is Megan didn't know how/ didn't want to go through the trouble of it so told me. I've had multiple people ask me to join a server but when I did the person was already gone. So no, its not about having a vagina. It's that I had the opportunity to catch you trolling.

Also, If you didn't read earlier 2 people stated no actually 3 people stated I added a little entertainment to the server.

So adding "a little entertainment" for 2-3 people is worth pissing people off and breaking the rules? Seems legit to me!

I don't know much more to say I mean I have 3 people on my side for this and I mean there not xG members but they are part of xG's community and If the servers only consisted of just xG members there wouldn't be a community. I will say this though If I get unbanned I don't care if it takes a week or whatever I will not troll I will just be a normal player. I really like xG surf server I think it is really nice and I have been playing on it for a while. I like the community aswell. Cookie that's cool you know me and Megan talked she isn't offended by anything I have done really and I told her I was joking and if I offended her at all Im sorry and same goes for anyone I may have offended. Now Stego is another story, Stego has his little agenda of things he has to do or he will wet his pad. Everytime Carsn came in the game he was considered "trolling" and later on I had to go through the same thing. Also, I ask again can you please rephrase the things I said and did that counted as me "trolling" Please like idk how many times I am going to ask this.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Woah pissing off only you is really worth getting on here and commenting!

I was slightly offended even if it was a joke, but I know now you did not intend to offend or at least now you are sorry. I kind of think a perm is a really long time. ._.

Yes Spongeboob, I apparently have my own agenda and have been plotting against you since day 1. Ever since I saw you on the server I decided to get you perma'd through a long series of complex manuvers in which I hired a phycic to tell me when you and carsn got on the servers and then hired a strategist to tell me how to strike to make you do what you did. I have been doing this for the last month and have finally won. You sure got me! Its deffinently not because you troll and insult not just me, but other players on the server, wether they are admin, member, or non-member. Its not because you brake rules and use innapropiate and racist language. Its not because you dont see any problem in doing this as it makes people "slightly happy" and provides "a small amount of entertainment". These are all the reasons why I didnt want you perma'd they are random letters that magically formed into words that then formed into sentences that made complete sence.