Sign in to follow this  
OniOfPie

Admin ya heard?

Yea so, im 2 months young in xG ya dig? I dont know where to post this but yea, i do what i want, im skeeter. I think im rather deserving to be a mod or a admin, i may not have donated or posted alot but alot of people like me and im a nice guy, i know the rules well and it pains me to see that a moderator is too busy to do there job. You wouldnt be disipointed to make me a mod or admin, and also, Aegean +1'd my app and got me into xG, ya heard? So yea, Lets do it. Strap it on baby.

Ya dig derp, already in xG, applying for mod

So make a mod submission? Not a member submission? Also, ur gonna get denied right off the bat, because you need AT LEAST 100 posts. Dont spam for them either, as they wont count.

I never ever see you anymore.

Also you need at least 100 posts on forum. So stay active on it, but do not spam :). Try getting on teamspeak often. It can help you! And also if you do not want to wait, you can buy mod or admin.

Mod is $30 Admin is $50

Well.... this isnt even in mod submission so...

But if it was. -1, I see you break rules often. For example today in lego, you mass freekilled and mass tarped which resulted in a ton of deaths. I didn't teamban you since you knew what you did wrong though